TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-25-2014, 03:08 AM   #1
unitron

Crisis - SE01 EP02 03/23/14

Did I miss something that would make the title "If You Are Watching This I Am Dead" make sense?

"I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."

Darth TiVo, 14 February, 2011
unitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:28 AM   #2
mr.unnatural

I just watched it this morning and I thought the exact same thing. The episode title made no sense with respect to the storyline of the episode.
mr.unnatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:45 AM   #3
ADG
Allan

Well, it took only two episodes for it to go from the sublime to the ridiculous. Just one example: the entire FBI communication system goes down because a chip is detected at HQ. Okay.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ADG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:21 AM   #4
unitron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADG View Post
Well, it took only two episodes for it to go from the sublime to the ridiculous. Just one example: the entire FBI communication system goes down because a chip is detected at HQ. Okay.
Well, supposedly it was an automatic "protect their computers from teh evil haxors" mechanism, but it does seem someone would have realized that setting up a situation that so easily cuts off all of their voice communication capabilities like that wasn't such a great idea--what if they needed to call an ambulance for someone?

"I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."

Darth TiVo, 14 February, 2011
unitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:26 AM   #5
jeepair

The drone sound was ridiculous. First I don't think you could hear a drone from inside a house and secondly, the sound was coming from a boom box not overhead. Think the smart kids would have noticed that. Guess it was a way for the father to have an in with his daughter as they have both been injured.
jeepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:01 PM   #6
ADG
Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitron View Post
Well, supposedly it was an automatic "protect their computers from teh evil haxors" mechanism,
Which would have nothing to do with mobile communications, cell phones, 2-ways or POTS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ADG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:06 AM   #7
andyw715

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepair View Post
The drone sound was ridiculous. First I don't think you could hear a drone from inside a house and secondly, the sound was coming from a boom box not overhead. Think the smart kids would have noticed that. Guess it was a way for the father to have an in with his daughter as they have both been injured.
Low freq sounds are difficult to pinpoint....but you are right....silly drone sound....
andyw715 is offline   Reply With Quote