TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 02-17-2014, 10:38 AM   #1
stacycris

Changing Start/Stop Time - Weird Title Change

So I wanted to see if anybody else had this weird issue. I have a season pass set up for a show (in this case "On the Case with Paula Zahn"). The Season Pass is set to start a minute early. Yesterday from my phone, I had changed just this recording to start on time (because of the weird issue with overlapping programs). Then I realized that it wasn't overlapping a show (the other show was on from 8-9, this show started at 10). Again, I did all this from the TiVo App on my phone.

So, last night I saw on my TiVo that there were 2 recordings for the show. One showed a start time of 9:59, the other showed a start time for 10:00. However, neither recording had the name of the program. One of the recording's title was "Rec: 623 IDHD 10:00pm" (and the other one showed 9:59 PM). So basically instead of the program name, it shows that there was a recording at that channel at that time.

Has anybody else seen this? Is it a known issue? Is it because I changed it from my phone. I should be able to change a single recording in a season pass and not have this issue. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
stacycris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 03:19 PM   #2
lgnad
Pantless Mofo

its a known issue, its supposed to get fixed in the next update.
-Stream (Gotta go unplug the sucker one of these days!)
lgnad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 06:48 AM   #3
stacycris

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgnad View Post
its a known issue, its supposed to get fixed in the next update.
Thanks! Glad to know they are (hopefully) fixing it
stacycris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 10:19 AM   #4
Lenonn

Sorry to drag this thread up again, but my Roamio has started having this issue. It's good to know that I'm not alone in it.
Lenonn is offline   Reply With Quote