TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Stream
TiVo Community
View Poll Results: Have you attempted to use out of home streaming and succeeded?
Yes, it works fantastic, this poster is full of crap. 27 67.50%
Yes, I tried but it wouldn't work, Tivo marketing is full of crap. 6 15.00%
No, I haven't tried. I'm sure someday Apple could do it if Tivo can't. 4 10.00%
No, I don't care about this. 3 7.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2014, 05:16 AM   #31
jimmypowder
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by aadam101 View Post
Why? This isn't the case for everyone. If you have issues with copy protection, you should contact the people who are "protecting" the content. My Tivo also doesn't make my breakfast. I don't expect Tivo to tell me that.
Tivo has some responsibility in making the copy protection on many channels known to prospective buyers . It is a major limitation of their highly marketed streaming feature . Ridiculous analogy about breakfast .

The streaming feature on a Tivo is pretty much worthless except for network channels . That's why someone started a post about it being a scam .
jimmypowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 07:42 AM   #32
jrtroo
User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,376
You certainly need to be way more specific before complaining about "streaming" you are talking OOH and not in home or from box to box. Its is misleading, which is what you are accusing Tivo of!
__________________
TiVo Owner
jrtroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 07:58 AM   #33
jimmypowder
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtroo View Post
You certainly need to be way more specific before complaining about "streaming" you are talking OOH and not in home or from box to box. Its is misleading, which is what you are accusing Tivo of!
Ok I'll spell it out for you : I'm talkng about OOH streaming . If I had known about all the copy protection on virtually all but network channels I would have bought a Roamio Basic not one with built in Tivo stream . That's about a 100 dollar or so savings. I then went out and bought a Slingbox for 150 bucks and the Apple apps for 30 bucks . I could have saved about almost 300 bucks if I had known the severe limitations of Tivo Ooh streaming .
jimmypowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:28 PM   #34
Dan203
Super Moderator
 
Dan203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Nevada
Posts: 24,473
How would you have saved $300? You still would have bought the Slingbox and Apple apps if you had the Roamio basic. So the only savings is the difference in price between the TiVos. And you would have had 2 less tuners and 1/2 the hard drive space.
__________________
Dan Haddix
Super Moderator
Developer for VideoReDo
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:30 PM   #35
jimmypowder
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan203 View Post
How would you have saved $300? You still would have bought the Slingbox and Apple apps if you had the Roamio basic. So the only savings is the difference in price between the TiVos. And you would have had 2 less tuners and 1/2 the hard drive space.
Ok 200 . Don't care about extra tuners and hard drive space . Would have had plenty with the Basic for me .

Enough to buy an extra Roamio Basic!
jimmypowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:40 PM   #36
Dan203
Super Moderator
 
Dan203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Nevada
Posts: 24,473
I assume you're in a TW area? Maybe when Comcast takes over they will turn off the CCI byte and you'll be able to stream most of your channels.

While I would love it if even protected content could be streamed OOH we don't really know the circumstances under which this decision was made. There are no rules about OOH streaming in the CableCARD mandate, so TiVo is striking out into uncharted areas with this. They may be playing it safe, or they may have asked for permission from CableLabs and got denied. The point is we don't know so accusing them of being "timid" is not really fair as we don't have all the facts.

If a cable company ever starts offering OOH streaming from a DVR then TiVo will have precedent and they'll be able to follow suit.
__________________
Dan Haddix
Super Moderator
Developer for VideoReDo
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 03:03 PM   #37
jimmypowder
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan203 View Post
I assume you're in a TW area? Maybe when Comcast takes over they will turn off the CCI byte and you'll be able to stream most of your channels.

While I would love it if even protected content could be streamed OOH we don't really know the circumstances under which this decision was made. There are no rules about OOH streaming in the CableCARD mandate, so TiVo is striking out into uncharted areas with this. They may be playing it safe, or they may have asked for permission from CableLabs and got denied. The point is we don't know so accusing them of being "timid" is not really fair as we don't have all the facts.

If a cable company ever starts offering OOH streaming from a DVR then TiVo will have precedent and they'll be able to follow suit.

They are timid IMO. How long did it take before you could watch a show you taped on one Tivo that was copy protected on another Tivo .How were you gonna somehow steal something in that scenario?

It took many many years. I can do this now with a Tivo Premier and Roamio,finally.
jimmypowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 03:13 PM   #38
moyekj
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mission Viejo, CA
Posts: 8,937
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypowder View Post
Ok 200 . Don't care about extra tuners and hard drive space . Would have had plenty with the Basic for me .

Enough to buy an extra Roamio Basic!
There's a 30 day return policy. If the Roamio you bought didn't meet your expectations then why did you not return it? That's best way to send TiVo a message you are unhappy with advertised vs delivered. If I buy something with the expectation that a specific feature will be available, I make sure I test it out as soon as possible to confirm it meets my expectations.
__________________
Roamio Pro (GigE)
Elite (MoCA)
Premiere (MoCA adapter)
Cox - Motorola CableCards & TAs
Slingbox 350 via TiVo Mini & TiVo Stream for remote viewing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 03:19 PM   #39
jimmypowder
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by moyekj View Post
There's a 30 day return policy. If the Roamio you bought didn't meet your expectations then why did you not return it? That's best way to send TiVo a message you are unhappy with advertised vs delivered. If I buy something with the expectation that a specific feature will be available, I make sure I test it out as soon as possible to confirm it meets my expectations.
I would have but did not try the OOH streaming until past the 30 day window.

I didn't get the chance.

I have a home office .Very busy.

Last edited by jimmypowder : 02-15-2014 at 03:50 PM.
jimmypowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 03:20 AM   #40
Dan203
Super Moderator
 
Dan203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Nevada
Posts: 24,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypowder View Post
They are timid IMO. How long did it take before you could watch a show you taped on one Tivo that was copy protected on another Tivo .How were you gonna somehow steal something in that scenario?

It took many many years. I can do this now with a Tivo Premier and Roamio,finally.
That was a little different. Until the Remiere line the hardware was not actually fast enough to support streaming. With the S3/HD units it took more then realtime to transfer just one recording. Although in that case they might have been waiting for precedent. There were some other DVRs doing multi-room streaming by the time TiVo added it.
__________________
Dan Haddix
Super Moderator
Developer for VideoReDo
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 09:04 AM   #41
moyekj
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mission Viejo, CA
Posts: 8,937
Replay TV units supported multi-room streaming eons ago. They were the 1st to do it and TiVo was very late to the game on that one even if you count MRV instead of MRS. Of course that and other controversial features such as auto commercial skip, out of home sharing, official 30 sec skip support and jump n minutes backwards, forwards or n minutes into a recording got them into trouble and probably part of the reason TiVo has always been ultra conservative and playing nice with CableLabs. It was a fun ride however and I still miss some of the ReplayTV capabilities.
__________________
Roamio Pro (GigE)
Elite (MoCA)
Premiere (MoCA adapter)
Cox - Motorola CableCards & TAs
Slingbox 350 via TiVo Mini & TiVo Stream for remote viewing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by moyekj : 02-16-2014 at 09:10 AM.
moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 07:34 PM   #42
Austin Bike
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 558
You can't hold Tivo responsible for limitations in streaming, they don't control it. There are plenty of things that can interfere with your ability to stream out of the home.

All of this anger is misdirected. You have cable companies that are abusing their customers and you want to point the finger at Tivo?

The speedometer in my car goes to 200MPH. I have never gotten it over 110. Does infiniti owe me an apology. Do they need to put something in their ads?
Austin Bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 06:21 AM   #43
jimmypowder
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Bike View Post
You can't hold Tivo responsible for limitations in streaming, they don't control it. There are plenty of things that can interfere with your ability to stream out of the home. All of this anger is misdirected. You have cable companies that are abusing their customers and you want to point the finger at Tivo? The speedometer in my car goes to 200MPH. I have never gotten it over 110. Does infiniti owe me an apology. Do they need to put something in their ads?
Well Tivo sure is marketing the streaming feature pretty hard but essentially it only works with network channels . For some, like me. It is worthless as I watch premium content .

For me , the car doesn't work at all .
jimmypowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:27 AM   #44
Austin Bike
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 558
Again, the issue is not tivo, the issue is your cable company. If your cable company had a downed cable and was not providing a signal to your house, would this also be a Tivo issue?
Austin Bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:52 AM   #45
jimmypowder
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Bike View Post
Again, the issue is not tivo, the issue is your cable company. If your cable company had a downed cable and was not providing a signal to your house, would this also be a Tivo issue?
Please your analogies are ludicrous
jimmypowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:20 PM   #46
Grakthis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypowder View Post
Please your analogies are ludicrous
No, it makes sense to me.
Grakthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 02:00 PM   #47
Dan203
Super Moderator
 
Dan203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Nevada
Posts: 24,473
FYI the only channel that currently requires the CCI byte to be set is HBO. Most cable companies however turn it on for all premium channels. And some, like TW, turn it on for everything because they're dicks and "legally allowed" to do so. It doesn't effect their equipment because they don't offer features like TiVoToGo or OOH streaming where the CCI byte comes into play, so it's sole intention is to limit the functonality of 3rd party devices and make them less appealing.

So the fact that the feature is worthless to you IS your cable companies fault. The fact that you didn't read the fine print and/or test it before the 30 day return period was up is your fault. Your complaint that TiVo should advertise the limitation is absurd. No company in the history of the world has gone out of their way to advertise what their product can't do.
__________________
Dan Haddix
Super Moderator
Developer for VideoReDo
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 03:12 PM   #48
jimmypowder
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan203 View Post
FYI the only channel that currently requires the CCI byte to be set is HBO. Most cable companies however turn it on for all premium channels. And some, like TW, turn it on for everything because they're dicks and "legally allowed" to do so. It doesn't effect their equipment because they don't offer features like TiVoToGo or OOH streaming where the CCI byte comes into play, so it's sole intention is to limit the functonality of 3rd party devices and make them less appealing.

So the fact that the feature is worthless to you IS your cable companies fault. The fact that you didn't read the fine print and/or test it before the 30 day return period was up is your fault. Your complaint that TiVo should advertise the limitation is absurd. No company in the history of the world has gone out of their way to advertise what their product can't do.
DOn't leave material facts off the box. Thats how i see it,particularly if your gonna promote this straming feature so heavily.

Watch tv anywhere ,wrong! You Tivo fanboys are unreal.

Never had a chance to check out ooh as I wasnt out of town until past thirty days

What is Tivo doing to influence the cable companies to remove the copy protection? ? You know of anything?

Bottom line is TIvo streaming is garbage . GARBAGE!! Very happy I picked up a Slingbox 350

Last edited by jimmypowder : 02-17-2014 at 03:20 PM.
jimmypowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 03:14 PM   #49
jimmypowder
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakthis View Post
No, it makes sense to me.
Explain it then .Tell me how it makes sense.
jimmypowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 03:23 PM   #50
jimmypowder
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan203 View Post
FYI the only channel that currently requires the CCI byte to be set is HBO. Most cable companies however turn it on for all premium channels. And some, like TW, turn it on for everything because they're dicks and "legally allowed" to do so. It doesn't effect their equipment because they don't offer features like TiVoToGo or OOH streaming where the CCI byte comes into play, so it's sole intention is to limit the functonality of 3rd party devices and make them less appealing.

So the fact that the feature is worthless to you IS your cable companies fault. The fact that you didn't read the fine print and/or test it before the 30 day return period was up is your fault. Your complaint that TiVo should advertise the limitation is absurd. No company in the history of the world has gone out of their way to advertise what their product can't do.
If Tivo knows companies like TW turn it on on most channels,then don't you think they would be a little careful in touting their great new feature of OOh???

What morons would promote streaming when it doesn't even work for many of their customers bro??Isn't that inviting huge disappointment?

Companies that do that don't survive in the long haul.

Last edited by jimmypowder : 02-17-2014 at 03:31 PM.
jimmypowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:20 PM   #51
Dan203
Super Moderator
 
Dan203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Nevada
Posts: 24,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypowder View Post
If Tivo knows companies like TW turn it on on most channels,then don't you think they would be a little careful in touting their great new feature of OOh???

What morons would promote streaming when it doesn't even work for many of their customers bro??Isn't that inviting huge disappointment?

Companies that do that don't survive in the long haul.
Don't get me wrong I understand your frustration. I just think it's misplaced. TiVo and Sling are both outsiders in this industry. If it weren't for laws put into place by the FCC we wouldn't be able to buy either one. Cable companies don't want you to buy a TiVo/Slingbox, they want you to rent their equipment and use their apps, with forced commercials. The only reason Slingbox is even capable of functioning is because of the analog hole. If you were to use HDMI instead then it would have the exact same restrictions as the TiVo streaming. And the only reason your cable box still has an analog port on it is because the FCC requires it. And that will be going away eventually. There is a provision in the law that allows cable companies to start turning off analog ports (remotely disabling them) once certain requirements are met. When that happens Slingbox will be just as useless to someone with TWC and the TiVo Streaming.

If you're going to be pissed at someone you should be pissed at TWC. It's their sh*tty policy that makes your TiVo streaming useless. Could TiVo do a better job of explaining the limitations to potential customers? Perhaps. But it's also up to you as the buyer to do your due diligence and make sure it works before the return period is up. (you could have used cell phone tethering, neighbors wifi, work wifi, Starbucks wifi, etc... to test OOH without having to actually go on a trip)

As to other's assertion that TiVo is just timid or spineless and are doing this as a precaution I'd like to see your proof. We don't know why they did this. For all we know they asked for permission from CableLabs and were denied. And even if they are being timid why is that a bad thing? Would you rather they say f*ck it and then get sued out of business like ReplayTV? We're talking about media giants here. Companies with enough money to sue TiVo out of existence if they wanted. To me it's understandable TiVo wants to tread lightly.
__________________
Dan Haddix
Super Moderator
Developer for VideoReDo
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 10:15 PM   #52
kherr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 90
.... as some of you say it's Tivos fault for not advertising "dependent on non-copyrighted material" or to that effect. On advertising the wireless features they don't say " dependent on location, type and strength of AP, distance ....." and 50 other things that can kill a wireless signal ......

Your reaching ........
kherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 06:52 AM   #53
jimmypowder
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by kherr View Post
.... as some of you say it's Tivos fault for not advertising "dependent on non-copyrighted material" or to that effect. On advertising the wireless features they don't say " dependent on location, type and strength of AP, distance ....." and 50 other things that can kill a wireless signal ......

Your reaching ........
Why would Tivo promote the streaming feature KNOWING that TW ,Comcast customers etc are not going to be able to use it on most channels due to cable company restrictions,cable labs ? ,etc.

Promoting a feature that many of your customers can't use or for the most part can't use is a recipe for pissed off customers.

Here's the front page of their website! http://www.tivo.com/discover/tivo-anywhere I wouldn't be so proud.

Last edited by jimmypowder : 02-18-2014 at 07:07 AM.
jimmypowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 07:34 AM   #54
jrtroo
User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,376
Believe what you will, but TW is the one to be POd at. Just so you know, Comcast is very free with streaming except where they are limited for the movie channels.

Your energy to complain about the marketing of this feature is fantastic. Why don't you use that energy with TW or the FCC so that Tivo can be permitted to provide you with this service? They want you to have it.
__________________
TiVo Owner
jrtroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 07:55 AM   #55
moyekj
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mission Viejo, CA
Posts: 8,937
Believe it or not the web sites have improved in that they now make it clear this is iOS only functionality. Used to be very little if any mention of this not working on Android.

I see some places they do mention the limitations, for example as part of the FAQ:
https://www.tivo.com/shop/roamio#tab4
Quote:
Can I download any show or content to a mobile device or will some be copyright protected?

You can stream any TiVo recording within the home, including regular and some premium content. Due to FCC copyright regulations, some premium content may be marked as “copy once” and therefore cannot be downloaded to the mobile device. Those shows will be marked with a red slash icon.

Can I watch live TV on my mobile device while out of my home?

Yes, you can stream to one iOS device out of the home while others are watching TV or streaming to other devices within the home simultaneously. Use the Watch button on the app; it automatically starts a recording and immediately plays it on your mobile device in one step.

This functionality can be used on any WiFi or MiFi network. Quality may be degraded based on the bandwidth of that connection. You cannot stream shows on a cellular network, but you can download shows over a 4G/LTE network connection (but remember that it will use up your data plan).

Due to the copy protection assigned by the content provider, not all content can be downloaded to your mobile device for offline viewing, and not all content can be streamed when you are away from your local network.

Can I download shows to my mobile device while out of my home?

Yes, you can download to one iOS device out of the home even while others are watching TV or streaming to other devices within the home simultaneously. Use the download button on the app; it automatically starts to download the show directly onto your iPad or iPhone. Due to the copy protection assigned by the content provider, not all content can be downloaded to your mobile device for offline viewing. For 4-tuner TiVo Roamio: TiVo Stream accessory required and sold separately.

This functionality can be used on any WiFi network. Quality may be degraded based on the bandwidth of that WiFi connection. You can also download shows on any 3G or 4G/LTE cellular network. Based on the speed of connection, you may be able to begin watching while the show is downloading. Carrier data limits or additional fees may apply.
So while the information is not provided up front, it is covered in FAQ, so those who really do due diligence would know about the limitations.
__________________
Roamio Pro (GigE)
Elite (MoCA)
Premiere (MoCA adapter)
Cox - Motorola CableCards & TAs
Slingbox 350 via TiVo Mini & TiVo Stream for remote viewing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:46 AM   #56
Grakthis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypowder View Post
Explain it then .Tell me how it makes sense.
TiVo provides functionality that is dependent on the cable company acting in good faith to its customers. If the cable company fails that duty, then it is hardly TiVo's fault that the cable company has cut them off at the knees. Why do we blame TiVo for that?

It's an apt analogy.

I mean, I try my best not to be a TiVo apologist and to blame them where it's due... but in this case, we literally have a cable company that has chosen to side with its content providers OVER its customers. Which is a HUGE sign of a monopolistic interest and a sign that the monopoly is getting too large to regulate and needs to be broken down.
Grakthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 02:05 PM   #57
Dan203
Super Moderator
 
Dan203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Nevada
Posts: 24,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypowder View Post
Why would Tivo promote the streaming feature KNOWING that TW ,Comcast customers etc are not going to be able to use it on most channels due to cable company restrictions,cable labs ? ,etc.
TWC is the ONLY cable company that does this nationwide.* There are a few places where Comcast and COX have the same restrictions, but this is due to a local decision/configuration it's not a company policy. TWC made it nationwide company policy to enable the CCI byte on all channels they are legally allowed to, specifically to limit the appeal of 3rd party devices. If you call them and complain they will simply say that they are doing what the law allows them to do. They don't care about their customers. They know they have a monopoly in most areas. All they care about is $$$ and by limiting the appeal of 3rd party devices they make it so people are more likely to rent equipment from them.

* Brighthouse does this too, but they are a subsidiary of TWC
__________________
Dan Haddix
Super Moderator
Developer for VideoReDo
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 04:18 PM   #58
dianebrat
Uncontrolled Force
 
dianebrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: boston'ish
Posts: 7,618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan203 View Post
TWC is the ONLY cable company that does this nationwide.* There are a few places where Comcast and COX have the same restrictions, but this is due to a local decision/configuration it's not a company policy. TWC made it nationwide company policy to enable the CCI byte on all channels they are legally allowed to, specifically to limit the appeal of 3rd party devices. If you call them and complain they will simply say that they are doing what the law allows them to do. They don't care about their customers. They know they have a monopoly in most areas. All they care about is $$$ and by limiting the appeal of 3rd party devices they make it so people are more likely to rent equipment from them.

* Brighthouse does this too, but they are a subsidiary of TWC
EXACTLY! and TWC is not a majority of cable subscribers, while it sucks to be a TWC subscriber hit by this, the majority of users out there are not affected by this issue. I'm not saying it's not a real issue, just that it's not a majority of users.
__________________
"There is a distinct difference between having an open mind and having a hole in your head from which your brain leaks out."
dianebrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:32 AM   #59
waynomo
My One Time
 
waynomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 5,096
So the TWC/Comcast merger could be a good thing for users that want to stream.
waynomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:02 AM   #60
jrtroo
User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynomo View Post
So the TWC/Comcast merger could be a good thing for users that want to stream.
Or bad for those who can stream with Comcast today if the TW policy becomes the Comcast policy.
__________________
TiVo Owner
jrtroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump




Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Advertisements

TiVo Community
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media

(C) 2013 Magenium Solutions - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVoŽ is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not owned or operated by TiVo Inc.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 PM.
OUR NETWORK: MyOpenRouter | TechLore | SansaCommunity | RoboCommunity | MediaSmart Home | Explore3DTV | Dijit Community | DVR Playground |