TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 12-09-2013, 12:56 PM   #541
cheerdude
Reed & Juliet's CPA

As well as the comment that the cop gave... something like "Do you know physics? No... Well, if you are on the back of the bike going 40mph and you jump off... there is no way you are going to recover"
cheerdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:35 PM   #542
cannonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerdude View Post
As well as the comment that the cop gave... something like "Do you know physics? No... Well, if you are on the back of the bike going 40mph and you jump off... there is no way you are going to recover"
And the guy saying he didn't know what that was, after explained to him says yeah I found that out. Like it was scripted for Worlds Dumbest.
cannonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:51 PM   #543
midas
I heard that

I still don't know why they charged him. As he so gracefully showed, it's not like he could just get off while the other guy was driving.
midas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:20 PM   #544
Neenahboy
Grad stud(ent)

Was it new last night?
Old 12-15-2013, 04:43 PM   #545
firerose818
Graduate student!

TC CLUB MEMBER
Yes...at least it was new to us, anyway. I think it was a new ep.
firerose818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:44 PM   #546
Donbadabon
Geocacher

Yes it was new last night.

Mostly boring, IMO. But there was one scene that I liked - a dude on a bike was fighting the cops and not letting them get his hands behind his back. But as soon as the cop told him he would be tasered the dude stopped fighting immediately. You could tell he had been zapped before and wanted no part of it now.
Donbadabon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 01:10 AM   #547
DavidTigerFan
Transporter Accident

I'm loving the new "Cops Reloaded" series. It's like the best of...wrapped up into 30 minutes.

Xbox Live: DTigerFan
DavidTigerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:09 AM   #548
janry

Classic "Sorry....There is no vaccine against Stupidity".

And, it was nice of them to start the lawnmower for her though I don't know why she was bothering to mow since she claimed she would move out.

Last edited by janry : 12-16-2013 at 02:18 AM.
janry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:33 AM   #549
cannonz

I noticed they put scooter guy in opening credits.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:32 AM   #550
cannonz

Might want to check to do list mine recorded several more with no description and had more coming.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:45 PM   #551
janry

Nice PIT maneuver that Indianapolis cop did on the 1/18 show.
janry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:00 AM   #552
cannonz

They seem to be going out of their way to show the most mundane segments.
Old 02-03-2014, 11:11 AM   #553
WhiskeyTango

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonz View Post
They seem to be going out of their way to show the most mundane segments.
I was thinking the same thing after seeing that final segment when they arrested the 'invasion of privacy' guy. It must have been really slow when they filmed that episode.
WhiskeyTango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:59 PM   #554
mattack

I honestly haven't seen any of the cable episodes, and heck, have a bunch of Fox episodes unwatched.. (YES, I *do* sometimes eventually go back and watch stuff I recorded years ago..)

But with that, I wonder if the new cable episodes were made up of 'leftover' stuff they didn't use on the Fox version.
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:04 PM   #555
NashvilleKat
Retired Old Fart

This past week's cases were hard to follow. Poor guy in the last segment was just getting ready to load up some free meth, for the first time in 8 year no less, and BOOM, Cops get him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattack View Post
I honestly haven't seen any of the cable episodes, and heck, have a bunch of Fox episodes unwatched.. (YES, I *do* sometimes eventually go back and watch stuff I recorded years ago..)

But with that, I wonder if the new cable episodes were made up of 'leftover' stuff they didn't use on the Fox version.
Yeah, I think the police cars in the most recent episode were full size Crown Vics which I haven't seen around here in a few years.
NashvilleKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:36 PM   #556
cannonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashvilleKat View Post
This past week's cases were hard to follow. Poor guy in the last segment was just getting ready to load up some free meth, for the first time in 8 year no less, and BOOM, Cops get him.

Yeah, I think the police cars in the most recent episode were full size Crown Vics which I haven't seen around here in a few years.
I couldn't tell if that was same guy they almost ran down while driving way to fast for that alley way or what ever it was, could have just as easily been kids on their bicycles. What's the hurry for a maybe some guy will be somewhere for invasion of privacy.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:37 PM   #557
RonDawg

Quote:
Yeah it's always their first time when they get caught. Oh and that's not their pants they're wearing when the cop finds the drugs in the pockets.

Quote:
When Ford announced that Crown Vic production was ending, many agencies (including mine) stockpiled extra ones to use over the following few years until they figure what what other model to buy. We still have some "brand new" 2011's in storage that have yet to be rotated into service.

It will be at least 5 years before the Crown Vic fully disappears from police fleets. The "shamu" Caprice of the early to mid 90's was in use at my agency well into the early 2000's, and we didn't get rid of the last one until about 2005 or so, though by that time it was used as a spare/special detail/going to court car, and had long been out of regular service.
RonDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:50 PM   #558
cannonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonDawg View Post
Yeah it's always their first time when they get caught. Oh and that's not their pants they're wearing when the cop finds the drugs in the pockets.

My brother and me love that, my favorite is guy who says I just bought these pants at thrift store. Cop asks where are pants you wore to store, did you go naked.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:22 PM   #559
2004raptor

I think tonights episode is the one they taped in my neighboring county Richmond County - Augusta). I set the DVR to record so I'll try and watch it later. hopefully I don't see anyone I know.
2004raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:09 AM   #560
RonDawg

Quote:
My brother and me love that, my favorite is guy who says I just bought these pants at thrift store. Cop asks where are pants you wore to store, did you go naked.
Last night's episode: "But officer, that's not my jacket" after the deputy found some meth in one of the pockets. Of course I, like everybody else, was also shocked to find out he's on probation with search conditions
RonDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:11 AM   #561
nataylor
Curiously Strong

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonDawg View Post
Last night's episode: "But officer, that's not my jacket" after the deputy found some meth in one of the pockets. Of course I, like everybody else, was also shocked to find out he's on probation with search conditions
Loved that. "That's not mine, and I haven't even had time to smoke it yet."
Old 02-10-2014, 01:19 AM   #562
cannonz

And he was going to smoke the meth for his mother for some reason. Cops production company should pay royalties to meth cookers where would they be without them.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:42 PM   #563
nmiller855

I just realized that Cops isn't showing on Fox here anymore.
nmiller855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 02:54 AM   #564
LoadStar
LOAD"*",8,1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmiller855 View Post
I just realized that Cops isn't showing on Fox here anymore.
Aside from perhaps syndicated repeats, it isn't showing on Fox *anywhere.* It was canceled but then Spike TV picked it up again at the beginning of the season.
LoadStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 04:33 PM   #565
cannonz

I've been watching Jail recently find it entertaining, Don't know who was originally showing it saw 2011 as date on one.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:15 PM   #566
cannonz

Just watched one the title was Dead Man Flushing description said they catch man flushing body parts down toilet, I thought odd for a Cop's. After watching was nothing like that in show?? just some pregnant woman falsely claiming someone kicked her in stomach and some guy acting like a nut.
Old 02-12-2014, 07:15 PM   #567
LoadStar
LOAD"*",8,1

Quote:
Just watched one the title was Dead Man Flushing description said they catch man flushing body parts down toilet, I thought odd for a Cop's. After watching was nothing like that in show?? just some pregnant woman falsely claiming someone kicked her in stomach and some guy acting like a nut.
The description never said body parts. It said remains. IIRC, it was the second story of the night, and it was a woman who called police because she claimed that the other party was attempting to flush the cremated remains of her dead spouse.
LoadStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:00 PM   #568
verdugan

Quote:
I remember those two crazy ladies (and I use the term very loosely) at the convenience store. At first I was pissed that somebody would hit a pregnant woman, but once I saw the video I was pissed at those ladies. Glad the store had video cameras.
verdugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:15 AM   #569
NashvilleKat
Retired Old Fart

"Those aren't my drugs."
"That isn't my car."
"Those aren't my pants."

Heard all those but...

"Those aren't my text messages."

LOL
NashvilleKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:30 PM   #570
cannonz

Quote:
"Those aren't my drugs."
"That isn't my car."
"Those aren't my pants."

Heard all those but...

"Those aren't my text messages."

LOL
That guy was just denying everything I was waiting for I'm not here I'm at home in bed asleep.