PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural 11/11/11 "Season 7, Time for a Wedding" [SPOILERS]

Schmye Bubbula
11-13-2011, 12:24 PM
CAJG98AdRTo
I want Becky for my girlfriend.

danterner
11-13-2011, 02:05 PM
The episode was so-so, but I absolutely loved its title.

Rob Helmerichs
11-13-2011, 02:19 PM
Well, it's about time those crazy kids got hitched!

cheesesteak
11-15-2011, 07:48 AM
Has Sam always had those ridiculous sideburns?

DouglasPHill
11-15-2011, 12:11 PM
I thought this was season 6

Rob Helmerichs
11-15-2011, 12:43 PM
I thought this was season 6
Nope.

Season 5 was the end of the series. Season 6 was the next season after the end of the series. This is the second-next season after the end of the series. :D

matt@thehickmans
11-15-2011, 06:34 PM
All that work and the marriage wasn't even consummated. Poor Becky.

zordude
11-15-2011, 07:32 PM
Nope.

Season 5 was the end of the series. Season 6 was the next season after the end of the series. This is the second-next season after the end of the series. :D

Season 7 is a nice improvement over season six in my opinion.

Rob Helmerichs
11-15-2011, 07:46 PM
Season 7 is a nice improvement over season six in my opinion.
I think last season, their grasp was greater than their reach.

This season is safer, less ambitious, and more successful.

But I really admired what they were trying to accomplish last season.

cheesesteak
11-16-2011, 10:58 AM
This season has a "just going through the motions to get another paycheck" vibe to me.

DouglasPHill
11-16-2011, 12:01 PM
I disagree, I have really enjoyed this season. I come away from every episode thinking how consistent the writers have been.

sean67854
11-16-2011, 04:18 PM
This show is so continually underrated its ridiculous. The writers seem to be incredibly aware of where they fit in the world. Every time they have several really heavy episodes, there's a very funny one.

DreadPirateRob
11-16-2011, 05:01 PM
This show is so continually underrated its ridiculous. The writers seem to be incredibly aware of where they fit in the world. Every time they have several really heavy episodes, there's a very funny one.

Agreed. This show rarely disappoints. It's also very Buffy-esque in how it sprinkles in a funny ep amongst the heavier ones, to balance it out. Of course, after a while I knew that whenever Buffy had a really funny ep that it meant that Joss was about ready to bring the pain. ;)

Church AV Guy
11-16-2011, 06:22 PM
I wish that they had left Cas as God for a bit longer. It was a good plot point, but I see why they didn't prolong it. Does anyone know if they are planning on ever binging Cas (Misha Collins) back?

danterner
11-16-2011, 06:31 PM
I wish that they had left Cas as God for a bit longer. It was a good plot point, but I see why they didn't prolong it. Does anyone know if they are planning on ever binging Cas (Misha Collins) back?

I recall hearing interviews where it was suggested that the actor may return, though the character may not.

DreadPirateRob
11-16-2011, 06:48 PM

I recall hearing interviews where it was suggested that the actor may return, though the character may not.

He was downgraded to "special guest star" from "series regular" this year, but I have to think that means he'll appear in more than just the season premiere. I'm pretty sure that Jim Beaver ("Bobby") was a "special guest star" for the past few seasons, and we know how often he was on the show.