PDA

View Full Version : Hell's Kitchen 8/1/2011

tiams
08-02-2011, 02:53 PM
I absolutely can't stand Elise. Her biggest skill is being able to point out other people's failings. She can't do anything great herself but she sure is quick to LOUDLY criticize others. She makes herself feel better by saying other are worse than me!! And she has a complex about people being out to get her. She also seems to stand around a lot.

brettatk
08-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Really surprised Krupa didn't go home after the whole veal/steak fiasco. Monterrey is an idiot and has no business in the kitchen. I'm not really impressed with anyone.

rahnbo
08-02-2011, 06:59 PM
I absolutely can't stand Elise. Her biggest skill is being able to point out other people's failings. She can't do anything great herself but she sure is quick to LOUDLY criticize others. She makes herself feel better by saying other are worse than me!! And she has a complex about people being out to get her. She also seems to stand around a lot.

When every member of your team one by one tells the judge they want her gone I'd say she should have a complex. She brought it upon herself by being a major jerk (to put it mildly). I just don't get some people who act this way from day one. I have known people just like her in real life and they always act this way to cover up their own inadequacies.

WhiskeyTango
08-02-2011, 07:09 PM
What happened to JP? I thought he was supposed to come back to HK this season after he helped reopen a restaurant for Ramsay in England during last season. The new guy is boring.

jeepair
08-03-2011, 09:38 AM
Krupa I think is a pretty strong Chef so I'm guessing Ramsey noticed that and will give her a few more chances. Probably at least top 6?

I would Ignore Elise. Any arguing back will get more of the same from her. Best to not respond. IMHO.

bryhamm
08-03-2011, 11:02 AM
content removed due to spoiler

tiams
08-03-2011, 11:09 AM
Good choice in getting rid of Monterray, but Jonathan should be following him soon.

Thanks for spoiling that.

brettatk
08-03-2011, 12:01 PM

Agreed. This thread is for the 8/01/11 airing, not the 8/02/11 one. But I figured he would be sent home soon.

sharkster
08-03-2011, 12:35 PM
I'm pretty over Elise also. If she would just see that she needs to stop being such a jerk I think she could be a contender and I could support her. I don't think her cooking skills will quite come up to par, however, and I also don't think her attitude will ever change negligibly.

Bummer about the 8/2 spoiler - glad I'm caught up. Maybe the poster could return and spoiler tag, or delete that post. (?)

bryhamm
08-03-2011, 12:42 PM

Agreed. This thread is for the 8/01/11 airing, not the 8/02/11 one. But I figured he would be sent home soon.

Crap. I am truly sorry about that. I saw the thread and didn't even pay attention to the date in the title. I just assumed it was for last night's show.

:(

bryhamm
08-03-2011, 12:44 PM

gonna edit my post to remove it. i would suggest you do the same to yours since you quoted me.