PDA

View Full Version : Rescue Me - Menses 7/20

nyny523
07-21-2011, 12:11 AM
OK, now we are back in business.

The scene with Tommy and the 4 women was absolutely hysterical.

Maura Tierney is back.

Firehouse antics at the clinic.

Big fire finale.

EvilMidniteBombr
07-21-2011, 01:21 AM
Loved the fire scene! All the guys were like kids at Christmas!

The scene with Leu and Franco in the bathroom with Needles walking in... Funny!

I thought the scenes with the girls all on the same cycle was a bit over the top. But still good.

pjenkins
07-21-2011, 11:35 AM
MUCH better than episode 1, I like having Maura Tierney back as well and I laughed quite a bit during this episode, especially with the guys doing their annuals for Lou (um you seem to have an issue on your pysch eval.... :))

sieglinde
07-21-2011, 01:53 PM
Yay!!! I haven't seen it yet, this is good news.

Steveknj
07-22-2011, 08:04 AM
Much better than the first episode, but I think the first was to setup everything happening this season. Poor Tommy is getting henpecked from WAY too many hens. And then he bumps into Maura who is a wounded hen, but much different in temperament than the others.

Taking the tests for Liu, was just classic Rescue Me. Cringe worthy and funny as heck!!

windracer
07-23-2011, 10:52 PM
Something's up with Feinberg too ... getting lost a few blocks from the hospital. I wonder how that'll play into the dynamics at the house along with the 911 anniversary shoot.

mrdazzo7
07-24-2011, 12:17 AM
Glad this one is getting better reviews than the first. I watched like ten minutes of the premiere and couldn't get through anymore. I really really tried last season but it became completely unwatchable (stead decline from the early days). I wasn't even gonna watch this season but figured I'd try... it's just so damn bad now. I think when Tommy found Janet's pregnancy test in the finale was when I threw in the towel... their entire situation is unbearable as it is, who wants to watch another janet pregnancy?

Anyway I'm gonna watch this second episode because I loved Maura Tierny on the show--I felt like that storyline was a welcome departure. It still doesn't make sense why all these women are irreversably attracted to Tommy Gavin.

windracer
07-24-2011, 09:44 AM
It still doesn't make sense why all these women are irreversably attracted to Tommy Gavin.
Because it's Denis Leary's show? :D :cool:

stujac
07-24-2011, 10:57 AM
Something's up with Feinberg too ... getting lost a few blocks from the hospital. I wonder how that'll play into the dynamics at the house along with the 911 anniversary shoot.

I think they are working him into a dementia or alzherimer type condition.

sieglinde
07-25-2011, 12:18 PM
The symptoms are there. You would think that the physical would catch that also..