PDA

View Full Version : Alpha's oad 7/18/11 "Cause and Effect"

betts4
07-19-2011, 06:01 AM
Episode two.

About a bad Alpha on the run.

I can't shake the feel of "HEROES 2". This makes me sad because I really like the characters and the powers. I just wish they hadn't started a possible whole season plotliine. Give us a few weeks to get into them a bit.

I liked that the one guy could trace backward and see what the "bad" Alpha did. I thought him being a sort of, almost, mirror to that guy was a neat way to play it.

They did work much better as a team this time around. Unnerving was that

betts4
07-19-2011, 02:20 PM
Maybe this should be an all season thread...... ;)

RGM1138
07-19-2011, 09:44 PM
I had this sitting on the DVR and wasn't going to watch it. I'm glad I did. Some changes made since the pilot, for the better. I think it's going to be a little more layered than I first suspected.

This ep was interesting because Dr. Rosen interacted with the dark Alpha instead of the team just chasing down another bad guy.

I suspect that we may see Marcus again.

betts4
07-19-2011, 10:08 PM
This ep was interesting because Dr. Rosen interacted with the dark Alpha instead of the team just chasing down another bad guy.

I liked that also. It almost seemed at one point that he was reaching Marcus. Then the "suits" jumped in (to steal a phrase from Mozey.)

Vendikarr
07-20-2011, 10:10 AM
I suspect that we may see Marcus again.

Given that the last shot of the episode was of a quarter in the water with a bullet smashed against it, I think you're right.

betts4
07-20-2011, 09:08 PM
Should this changed to an All Season thread?

Eddief66
07-21-2011, 12:59 AM
I just watched this last night and I'm sure I've seen that cause and effect power on another show but in that case it was a woman with the power. I think it was on The Cape but I'm not sure.

Edit: I just looked it up and it was The Cape: Episode 5.

dianebrat
07-21-2011, 06:04 AM
I just watched this last night and I'm sure I've seen that cause and effect power on another show but in that case it was a woman with the power. I think it was on The Cape but I'm not sure.

Fringe had a guy that could manage it with a pen...