PDA

View Full Version : Haven Season 2 (spoilers)

jschuur
07-17-2011, 08:15 PM
I only watched the first couple of episodes of season 1 and just watched the season 2 pilot, but am I right in assuming that the blonde Audrey Parker we know form that season definitely did interact with the FBI in person at some point, establishing her as the 'real' FBI agent back then?

Did they retcon in New Audrey as the 'official' Audrey, or is it possible that based on everything that was shown in the first season that Blonde Audrey was a copy all along?

I read up on Wikipedia, and it sounds like she's also the girl called Lucy in the old pic. If she was a copy all along, perhaps at some point Lucy became Audrey, when she absorbed the real Audrey's memories?

pteronaut
07-17-2011, 08:26 PM
If Audrey #1 (Emily Rose) is the fake Audrey, what does that make Agent Howard #1 (Maurice Dean Wint) ? And what part does he play in the town of Haven, with him having worked in some form with the late Chief Wournos?

jschuur
07-17-2011, 08:30 PM
That's what I was wondering about. I remember her interacting with her FBI boss. I hadn't considered the fact that maybe he was copied too.

Hoffer
07-17-2011, 08:53 PM
I think the only FBI person we've ever seen the blonde communicate with is the black guy. He has always seemed a little shady to me.

I liked season 1 and enjoyed the first episode of season 2.

wedgecon
07-17-2011, 10:59 PM
The show's writers seem to be using everything Stephen King has ever written as material.

photoshopgrl
07-18-2011, 07:28 AM
So glad to see this back. It's one of the few shows I can just enjoy for what it is. I don't try to question the logic or say "that cannot happen" because it's total fantasy and they don't pretend otherwise. I was so waiting on a clown in the sewer when that kid was fishing for his toy.

cheesesteak
07-18-2011, 07:58 AM
Haven got better as it went along. It's not a great show by any stretch of the imagination but I'm interested in the main characters. I'm curious how the Audrey 1 and Audrey 2 thing works out.

Who is the actress who plays the new Audrey? I know I've seen her before. I didn't see her listed in the credits and this show's wikipedia entry is incomplete and syfy.com is useless.

Amnesia
07-18-2011, 08:56 AM
Who is the actress who plays the new Audrey? I know I've seen her before.She is Kathleen Munroe (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1182008/)

eddyj
07-18-2011, 09:18 AM
If Audrey #1 (Emily Rose) is the fake Audrey, what does that make Agent Howard #1 (Maurice Dean Wint) ? And what part does he play in the town of Haven, with him having worked in some form with the late Chief Wournos?
The old Agent Howard is the only FBI person she has interacted with, as far as I remember. The "new" Agent Howard came with a whole bunch of other FBI agents, so I think he is probably the real one.

cheesesteak
07-18-2011, 09:55 AM
She is Kathleen Munroe (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1182008/)
Amanda Perry from SG:U. I knew I recognized her. Hope she sticks around. I like looking at her.