PDA

View Full Version : TivoHD: Shows disappeared from NPL??

Mindflux
12-16-2008, 10:43 PM
I recorded two shows tonight while watching a movie over Netflix. I confirmed they were recording by going into the NPL and saw them listed and then went back to my movie.

Now they are completely gone from that list and are not in deleted items or anywhere to be found.

What the heck happened?

These are analog recordings as I've yet to get my decoder card. The TiVo is a week old and unmodified!

*Edit: according to the to do list, they weren't recorded because the video stream was unavailable.. but i remember both of the red record lights lit up. One for Dirty Jobs and one for biggest loser (FINALE!)

jbernardis
12-17-2008, 10:48 AM
Usually when this happend it's because there was no signal. The Tivo tries to record for the entire duration, the red light is on, but because there was never any signal, the "recording" is simply deleted.

Mindflux
12-17-2008, 12:46 PM
Usually when this happend it's because there was no signal. The Tivo tries to record for the entire duration, the red light is on, but because there was never any signal, the "recording" is simply deleted.

Hrm. I had just watched some television before jumping into Netflix. I find it oddly convenient the signal went out for 2 hours and then magically back on when I was done with the movie.