PDA

View Full Version : Weird Guide Problem - Stops in 700s and locks up - FIOS

fishtank22
09-14-2008, 11:27 PM
I've got a weird guide thing going on with my TivoHD. I have Fios (north jersey) and all was working great prior to the line up changes in august.

Since then when I scroll through my guide data, it stops around 746 HDNET and when highlighting that channel it shows now listings on the right. if I select the channel and watch whats on HDNET, and hit guide again, it only shows 746 on the left. but it shows up 2x. no other channels show. the only way to fix it is to manually enter another channel.

There are channels above 746 but I can only get to them by manually entering them into the remote. really weird, very new...

any ideas? help appreciated.

Fish

rifleman69
09-15-2008, 01:17 PM
Reboot the TiVo, it's a known guide issue.

P17
09-15-2008, 01:33 PM
Go to the "Channels I receive". You will probably see 746 listed more than once. Clear the checkboxes from 746. After you return to the guide and verify that it is behaving properly, you should be able to return to "Channels I receive" and put the check mark back on for channel 746. This happened to me during the Olymipcs when the cable provider let NBC "borrow" a cable channel for two weeks.