PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Whisperer - 10/6

Sadara
10-06-2006, 09:48 PM
First let me say, burn in hell CBS!!! I even record over by 5 minutes and I still didn't catch the last few scenes of the show. Anyway, can anyone tell me the conversation at the end between the real estate lady and Melinda? Feel free to PM me if you wish or spoiler it here. Thanks a bunch!

jpwoof
10-07-2006, 09:25 PM
I would love to know too. Didn't realize it would run long......

TIVO_GUY_HERE
10-08-2006, 12:05 AM
DIdn't miss anything. Melinda and the real estate lady gave the bird bath to the new home owner, Real Estate lady, said something about how nice it must be to live in a house filled with people, music and life. Melinda says yes,

katbug
10-08-2006, 01:08 AM
I thought it cut off early too, but tonight watched whatever was on after it and saw the last minute or so...didn't really miss anything, just the camera showing us the birds-eye view of the party.
I swear if this show doesn't lighten back up soon though, I'll have to quit watching. I'm having nightmares after every episode. Too creepy! I suppose I should just start watching it during daylight hours instead of right before bed, huh?

JimSpence
10-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Just getting around to watching this episode. Anyway, any reason why the networks, CBS in this case, can't get their act together and have the whole show in HD? The first segment was in SD (via ch 80) and then after the first commercial it was in HD. Just another reason why we can rant against CBS.

T*i*V*o
10-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Yea! They did cut it short, but I tape "Close to Home" the show that comes on directly after "Ghost Whisper," so I did not miss a thing.

It was a birdeye's view of the party going on around the pool with the new people who bought the home and they now have the little bird bath. Everyone was happy.

I love the show!

Bierboy
10-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Just getting around to watching this episode. Anyway, any reason why the networks, CBS in this case, can't get their act together and have the whole show in HD? The first segment was in SD (via ch 80) and then after the first commercial it was in HD. Just another reason why we can rant against CBS.Had it OTA here, and the entire thing was HD (minus, of course, the last few minutes THAT WERE CUT OFF!!).
...I swear if this show doesn't lighten back up soon though, I'll have to quit watching. I'm having nightmares after every episode. Too creepy! I suppose I should just start watching it during daylight hours instead of right before bed, huh?Don't mean to diminish what you are saying, but I really don't feel this season is any creepier than last. I even had a tear in my eye at the end of this one, but scary it was not.

katbug
10-08-2006, 09:05 PM
You mean that the creepy eyes on the girl in the beginning, along with the freaky camera shots didn't totally freak you out?! I had to move out of a chair by the window to the couch across the room 'cuz I was so spooked! I do feel like they started getting scarier last season, toward the end, and have just continued it this season, but is it just me getting more sensitive or is anyone else feeling more spooked by these episodes?

Graymalkin
10-08-2006, 09:50 PM
No, they're making it scarier.

Sadara
10-09-2006, 07:47 AM
I acutally like the freakiness of those show!! It's alarming at times, sure, but I like it too!!

jpwoof
10-09-2006, 10:23 AM
did Melinda tell the new homeowners about the ghost that they decided to not sell the house?

Sadara
10-09-2006, 10:48 AM
I don't think she did.... I think she kept that secret to herself.

Havana Brown
11-02-2006, 01:19 PM
I swear if this show doesn't lighten back up soon though, I'll have to quit watching. I'm having nightmares after every episode. Too creepy! I suppose I should just start watching it during daylight hours instead of right before bed, huh?

Not only creepy, but sometimes it just give me a longing, sad feeling, and it's hard to go to sleep after that. It's always been a nightime show for me, I don't think it would be the same for me if I watched it during the day.