PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Loser 10/4 Spoilers

Martha
10-06-2006, 10:01 PM
Just got around to watching this episode. So C-note (sorry, but he reminds me of him) went home completely unexpectedly. That red team is one angry group. Wonder how they will work through this? I can guess how Bob would handle it, but not sure how the new trainer will (or even if she will).

I cracked up when Heather was trying to find her husband (she didn't know that at that point) on the ship. She was cussing like a sailor - it was funny to us - I definitely wouldn't want to get on her bad side.

coolpenguin
10-06-2006, 10:04 PM
I inadvertedly deleted it permanently without watching tonight...

vikingguy
10-06-2006, 11:06 PM
I really wish that all the contestants had to stay home and do it while continuing thier regular lives. Not to diss what they are doing but it is much easier when all you have to do is work out and sleep. I have lost a 145 pounds over the last few years and it is a bitch because life gets in the way at every turn. I also think the show sets a bad example for those out there trying to lose by the contestants losing so fast. It feeds into the companys that sell quick weight loss solutions. I am done ranting.

Martyp
10-06-2006, 11:32 PM
I always wonder why folks fall for the weight loss ads when each and every one says the weight loss they show is not typical ? What the hell is the normal weight loss with your product then

Hansky
10-07-2006, 09:23 AM
I really wish that all the contestants had to stay home and do it while continuing thier regular lives. Not to diss what they are doing but it is much easier when all you have to do is work out and sleep. I have lost a 145 pounds over the last few years and it is a bitch because life gets in the way at every turn. I also think the show sets a bad example for those out there trying to lose by the contestants losing so fast. It feeds into the companys that sell quick weight loss solutions. I am done ranting.

I agree. I was watching an NFL game last week and realized that some of the players were more talented and in better shape than I. I wish they were required to show games with people like me as the players. Otherwise, it sets a bad example for people who may be confused into thinking they can go down to training camp and get a spot on the team just because it is shown on TV. TV shows should be judged solely by my personal standards, because veiwers are not intelligent enough to watch shows like this. If the contestants, trainers, medical staff and others associated with this entertainment show can't do it like I did it, it has no business being on the air. I am going to start a blog!