PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Duets Finale 9/30/06

Havana Brown
10-03-2006, 11:13 AM
Hellooo? Is this thing on? Boy was this show really sucking towar the end. Last week they sent 2 people home and then it's down to 3 and then it's the finale? :confused:

I really enjoyed Lucy Lawless singing Total Eclipse of the Heart. I actually thought she sang it better than Bonnie Tyler. I thought Bonnie Tyler looked like a chunky Nicole Richie.

Marie Osmonds likes black men huh? ;)

Oh, and that song with ALL the contestants, awful, just AWFUL!

I still can't believe that

Alfonso won.

murgatroyd
10-03-2006, 12:43 PM
I missed the results show due to a guide data screwup, but I wasn't surprised when I found out who the winner was.

What did they do for the results show? Did I miss any good performances?

There were plenty of :down: moments for the show, but with a little tweaking, I think it could be fun. It'll be interesting to see if they try again, and who shows up.

It's a little strange to me that you have the celebs competing in a lot of these shows for prize money to be awarded to their favorite charity, and the charity is hardly ever mentioned. Celebrity Poker Showdown does things right, IMHO, by reminding you in each ep what their charities are, and giving some information about them. How hard can it be to mention the charity every once in a while?

Jan