PDA

View Full Version : Without a Trace 10/1

newsposter
10-03-2006, 11:14 AM
For those lucky enough to have padded 1 hour:

I dont get why malone had to bow down and admit he did wrong. If they must explicitly say about relationships then yes, i get it. But it seemed there was more going on there. From what we saw, it looked like a clean shoot to me. And what's wrong with zeal for getting a kidnapped person back?

too bad poppy didnt take the other job. The other agent sure enjoyed it but I really dont like seeing romances on this show. They clutter it up.

And how old is that woman that was possible pregnant? She looks mid 50s.

Graymalkin
10-03-2006, 11:33 AM
And how old is that woman that was possible pregnant? She looks mid 50s.

That's Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio. In real life she's not quite 48.

drew2k
10-03-2006, 09:08 PM
This show is starting to get a little bit tired and sloppy, and I'm starting to lose interest.

Viv got a text message that the wife was beaten last Tuesday (or some such date) but for some reason embellishes to the husband that the wife was beaten at work. Really? How did Viv know?

Did Mastrontonio's character lose the baby, have an abortion, or is it still too soon for her to be showing? I was guessing it was fairly recent from the events that closed out last season, but wasn't sure...

newsposter
10-04-2006, 07:41 AM
maybe the strip club story was to keep us hoping for more during the year?

loubob57
10-04-2006, 09:50 AM
More strip club plots please. I was waiting for the jump, jump, jump to start. :D

pkscout
10-04-2006, 10:22 AM
This show is starting to get a little bit tired and sloppy, and I'm starting to lose interest.

My wife and I had been feeling that way for awhile. When it got moved to Sunday where we'd never know exactly when it would be on, we decided it wasn't worth the trouble anymore.

And CBS was surprised that it is losing ground in the ratings???

newsposter
10-04-2006, 12:54 PM
i'm glad it's on sundays now...with nbc gone it's easier to manage conflicts