PDA

View Full Version : L&O: Criminal Intent on 9-26-06?

markz
09-27-2006, 06:41 PM
Was there a new episode last night? Epguides.com says there was a new episode last night called "Tru Love" but the TiVo says it wasn't recorded because it had already aired.

Edmund
09-27-2006, 07:35 PM
Yes it was new, it had Noth and a new partner, the frickle faced actress from "Conviction".

markz
09-27-2006, 08:08 PM
Yes it was new, it had Noth and a new partner, the frickle faced actress from "Conviction".

Crap, we missed it. I don't see it available on BT to download yet.

JYoung
09-27-2006, 09:09 PM

Hated her haircut in last night's episode.

atrac
09-27-2006, 09:42 PM
Is she trying to be Shirley Maclaine or Mia Farrow?

She's very cute, but I agree, her hair could be better.

I enjoyed the sexual tension between her and the female mechanic. ;)

willbhome
09-27-2006, 10:02 PM
I enjoyed the sexual tension between her and the female mechanic. ;)+1 :up:

TiVo'Brien
09-28-2006, 09:45 AM
Is she trying to be Shirley Maclaine or Mia Farrow?

She's very cute, but I agree, her hair could be better.

I enjoyed the sexual tension between her and the female mechanic. ;)Yeah, I was wondering if that meant we're supposed to infer she plays for the other team? She is kind of cute, though.

busyba
09-28-2006, 10:37 AM
My impression was that the mech was clearly interested in the detective, and throwing out all kinds of signals, and the detective wasn't necessarily interested, but willing to throw a signal or two back to help the investigation along.

TiVo'Brien
09-28-2006, 11:45 AM
My impression was that the mech was clearly interested in the detective, and throwing out all kinds of signals, and the detective wasn't necessarily interested, but willing to throw a signal or two back to help the investigation along.
Hmm, I like your ideas, sir. Do you have a newsletter? :p

Magister
09-28-2006, 12:39 PM
I enjoyed the sexual tension between her and the female mechanic. ;)

Definatly a good twist to the story... eheh..

Good episode, but not sure how this crime would be considered more heinous than the standard L&O one. Didn't the L&O:CI crimes used to be much more severe then the standard L&O? This one didn't turn wierd until well after Noth was already on the case.

Heck, he was called to the traffic accident, and no one knew anything at that time.

AJRitz
09-28-2006, 01:26 PM
I think that what got the Major Case Squad involved was the victim's status as an official police surgeon.

Bars & Tone
09-28-2006, 01:34 PM
...Good episode, but not sure how this crime would be considered more heinous than the standard L&O one...
If it's heinous you're after then you'll have to head on over to SVU. ;)

busyba
09-28-2006, 03:47 PM
The realy question is how many of you are going to do that "Matador" move the next time you're going to have sex? :D

Magister
09-28-2006, 04:13 PM
The realy question is how many of you are going to do that "Matador" move the next time you're going to have sex? :D

Hehe, that was pretty funny. Guess the ladies like that move.

I already have a buddy belly, just gotta get the camera now.

newsposter
09-29-2006, 07:51 AM
they have to know that haircut makes her look a certain way. Either way, icky indeed. And are they gonna switch DA people every team switch every week also?

markz
09-29-2006, 08:30 AM
I finally downloaded and watched this episode. I totally disliked the new detective at first, but warmed up to her by the end of the episode. My wife really liked her attitude and no-nonsense approach.

YCantAngieRead
09-29-2006, 01:37 PM
By the way, the new woman playing the ADA has already left the show. Not sure why. But there's a new person coming in for the ADA part in a few episodes.

EDIT: I read that wrong. They reshot the ADA scenes, so the woman who's there is supposed to be optioned into the role, if she wants it.