PDA

View Full Version : Manage other TiVos with MRV

supasta
09-21-2006, 09:52 PM
I just bought a second TiVo, and let me start by saying that MRV is AWESOME!

However, it would be VERY nice to be able to manage the other TiVo from the one I am watching - ie delete shows, mostly. Like if I transfer a show with MRV and then watch it, I would like to be able to delete it from both TiVo boxes....

nvaughan3
09-30-2006, 02:30 AM
please?

jtbarrett
09-30-2006, 05:26 AM
I've repeatedly run into this same issue. It would be great to be able to "transfer, then delete original" from a second TiVo.

barbeedoll
11-16-2007, 06:57 PM
I just bought a second TiVo, and let me start by saying that MRV is AWESOME!

However, it would be VERY nice to be able to manage the other TiVo from the one I am watching - ie delete shows, mostly. Like if I transfer a show with MRV and then watch it, I would like to be able to delete it from both TiVo boxes....

I agree. I have 6 Tivos on various floors of my house. If we can program all Tivos over the internet from Tivo.com, the technology must be available that once we pulled up the screen from a remote Tivo (as we do for transfer purposes), we could look at the To Do List, set Season Passes, delete or change save until dates, etc.

But meanwhile, I love the features we do have and think the new Series 3 adding MRV is wonderful!!

Barbeedoll

lrhorer
11-17-2007, 12:13 AM
Those features are I believe often requested. I suggested what I think are some good alternatives here:

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=370714

mattack
11-17-2007, 02:17 AM
"cooperative scheduling"

jstiegelmeyer
03-05-2008, 01:33 PM
please add this feature. I now have 3 tivos...