PDA

View Full Version : Circuit City Caution.....

MurrayJimW
09-12-2006, 07:19 PM
Just got off the phone with a Tivo CSR. He informed me NO series 3's would be shipped until Thursday for orders placed with Tivo. I cancelled my order because of this and he asked why. I told him Circuit City was promising delivery here by Friday with express shipping and he stated that was impossible - Circuit City was not due to receive any s3's until October.

I have no idea whether any of this info is correct, just passing along what I have been told. I ordered from CC anyhow and we'll see what happens.........

doppler1
09-12-2006, 07:22 PM
Just got off the phone with a Tivo CSR. He informed me NO series 3's would be shipped until Thursday for orders placed with Tivo. I cancelled my order because of this and he asked why. I told him Circuit City was promising delivery here by Friday with express shipping and he stated that was impossible - Circuit City was not due to receive any s3's until October.

I have no idea whether any of this info is correct, just passing along what I have been told. I ordered from CC anyhow and we'll see what happens.........
Maybe that is the stores? If CC isn't shipping me a S3, I sure wonder what they are sending!

MurrayJimW
09-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Did you already get a tracking number Doppler?

doppler1
09-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Yep - FedEx says delivery tomorrow by 4:30...

MurrayJimW
09-12-2006, 07:26 PM
Great...then obviously the CSR was full of beans.....glad to hear it and looking forward to mine rolling in here shortly as well....