PDA

View Full Version : TiVo Lost Its Mind?

diana
03-12-2006, 11:10 PM
Hi, all,
I have a Humax series 2 TiVo, it's been working great for the last year or so (it's probably one of the first 80-hour DVDs, whenever they came out). Tonight I went to the Select Programs to record (TiVo-2 and TiVo-4 shortcuts didn't work), and it only listed connect a video camera. Thinking quickly, I just rebooted before I messed anything else up.

Ater it rebooted, I went to the To Do List, and everything was listed as None Scheduled! I picked one from the View Recording History to see why it "Won't Record" and it says "This program will not be recorded because it was scheduled with a TiVo Plus service feature. To upgrade to TiVo Plus service go to TiVo Central and choose "How to upgrade to TiVo Plus service." There isn't such a choice on TiVo Central.

I went to my account settings, under System Information, and it says my account is #3: Account in Good Standing. My software version is 7.2.1-elm-01-2-595, if that helps. I haven't had any messages or anything lately, I probably checked my To Do list yesterday, or even earlier today, and it was fine (checking March Madness schedules).

Now Playing, and recording on demand, etc., all seem to be working fine.

Anybody know what's going on? Anyone else seeing anything strange?

Thanks in advance,
-Diana

diana
03-13-2006, 12:52 AM
Never mind, after an hour or so it's filled back in. Looks like everything's okay now.

-Diana