PDA

View Full Version : The O.C. "The Sister Act" 1/19/06 *spoilers*

Kamakzie
01-19-2006, 07:46 PM
I hope Marissa's sister brings an interesting aspect to the show..

Graymalkin
01-19-2006, 08:58 PM
Oh, I think she will. Hoo boy. Will she ever.

Kamakzie
01-19-2006, 09:21 PM
I liked that line from Summer about Taylor, "She is so going back to the pound!" :D Marissa doesn't know how to take a friggin' clue! HAH "Gus my Mom said I can't open the door for you even if you have candy". This girl that plays Caitlan is eerie good as far as acting like mini-Julie Cooper same manuerisms and everything. Damn Summer is a wee bit abusive! :D Johnny is in trouble!

Jeeters
01-20-2006, 06:46 AM
Excellent episode. I watched this one and last week's back to back last night. I thought last week's episode was decent but the difference in this one was amazing. Easily the best of the season. Summer was in top form, no fights, lots of funny lines. The actress playing Kaitlin does a really good job. She even seems to be trying out Mischa Barton's accent sometimes when she speaks; she easily passes as a real sister.

Loved the exchange between Summer and Seth talking about Taylor being a puppy.

Kaitlin upon seeing Seth: "the weird kid from next door".

Seth: "Kaitlin! You've grown..." Kaitlin: "...boobs?"

Julie to Marissa: "you were always your father's daughter. Kaitlin is me."

Genital warts.

"Whenever Newport's Cruella nabs her next puppy, the whole town knows".

"Mini Cooper".

And it finally dawned on me that *everytime* somebody knock's on the trailer home door, whoever answers it yells through the door thinking it's Gus.

With Kaitlin and also...the return of Anna for a bit ...maybe this show still has hope. First, we need Johnny to flounder in the water and then get eaten by a shark or something.

Graymalkin
01-20-2006, 09:44 AM
First, we need Johnny to flounder in the water and then get eaten by a shark or something.

Shark, thy name is Kaitlin. :D

BTW, Willa Holland, who plays Kaitlin, is only 14 years old. :eek:

pmyers
01-20-2006, 09:49 AM
Definately a better episode than what they've been giving us.

So the girl playing Kaitlin really is only 14? wowzers! And they showed her in panties?

Just please get rid of Jonny already!

MickeS
01-20-2006, 09:51 AM
And it finally dawned on me that *everytime* somebody knock's on the trailer home door, whoever answers it yells through the door thinking it's Gus.

Which is pretty funny considering, correct me if I'm wrong, he's only been in the one scene where he talked to Julie when she movied in. Too bad, cause I liked the actor when he was in "Scare Tactics". :)

BrandonSi
01-20-2006, 09:52 AM

::fingers in my ears::

lalala I can't hear you....

Kamakzie
01-20-2006, 10:46 AM
Interesting to note that apparantly Willa was a Ambercrombie model.

mmilton80
01-20-2006, 11:16 AM
Echoing the above sentiment regarding Johnny....just die already, and take Marissa with ya. Oh, Johnny, Johnny...johnny misses me, etc...I am so sick of the kids name. I think (and am most likely wrong) that the name Johnny is the most repeated word in the past few episodes. Fer christ sake. Johnny is the new Jeri Ryan.

Graymalkin
01-20-2006, 12:50 PM
So for Kaitlin's 18th birthday, will somebody buy her a http://www.car-stuff.com/images/part_image/mp-mini-cooper.jpg? :D

The "mini-Coop" nickname is clever. Only she's not a mini-Marissa, she's a mini-Julie. So yeah, the world better watch out.

DeDondeEs
01-20-2006, 03:25 PM
Jeeze they didn't make 14 year old girls like that when I was 14!

MickeS
01-20-2006, 03:33 PM
Yeah they did, but you were 14 too so you didn't see the big deal. ;)

cowboys2002
01-20-2006, 03:42 PM
Jeeze they didn't make 14 year old girls like that when I was 14!

Or when I way 35!

signed R. Kelly

jradford
01-20-2006, 03:49 PM
Shark, thy name is Kaitlin. :D

I will never forgive you. :D

Droobiemus
01-20-2006, 09:23 PM
Sigh. I think I may be done with this show. How many #$%$ing triangles can they do in a season? They already dragged the Johnny/Ryan/Marissa triangle to death and now they're starting Johnny/Marissa/Kaitlin? Not to mention the Julie/Neal/Mrs. Townsend triangle.

I've been pretty unhappy with this season so far and this episode was no exception. If the first few weeks of February sweeps don't grab me, I'm outta here for the rest of the season.

And Johnny: GO HOME. He's outlived his usefulness as a character. If he had any to begin with.

tony touch
01-21-2006, 09:34 AM
Definitely thought this was the sharpest episode of the year. Whoever wrote it - let her write more episodes.

Johnny does suck though.

Jeeters
01-21-2006, 10:35 AM
Sigh. I think I may be done with this show. How many #$%$ing triangles can they do in a season? They already dragged the Johnny/Ryan/Marissa triangle to death and now they're starting Johnny/Marissa/Kaitlin? Not to mention the Julie/Neal/Mrs. Townsend triangle.
I can't think of a soap that isn't full of continual triangles. That's sort of what they're all about.

mwhip
01-21-2006, 03:51 PM
So the girl playing Kaitlin really is only 14? wowzers! And they showed her in panties?

Body double?

I just looked her up om IMDB, she is 14 and 5'7"!!!! I don't think I was 5'7" when I was 14.

Good Boy
01-24-2006, 12:35 PM
Fer christ sake. Johnny is the new Jeri Ryan.

I think Johnny is much, much worse than Charlotte, and I thought Jeri Ryan was totally beyond the purile drivel that is The OC in Season Three.

Waldorf
01-24-2006, 07:07 PM

Argh, damnit! spoilers, please! Ignorance is bliss. :(