PDA

View Full Version : ? on Search By Title For Scheduling

dnelms
01-07-2006, 08:51 PM
I don;t think I'm missing anything and it is probably not possible. When searching by titles, I can narrow the search down to "Movies". Is there any way to further narrow that down to movies that are only on PPV or a pay Movie channel? If so, have not figured out how. Using the Record by Channel is too time consuming to look thru movies far into a month.

JimSpence
01-08-2006, 01:19 PM
I don't think there is a filter for what you want. You'll just have to do what you can and then only select the ones you want after the list has been created.

Well, a very convoluted workaround would be to only select the channels you want to search in your Channels You Receive list. Then do the search.

dnelms
01-09-2006, 06:41 AM
Thanks, Jim. Just wanted a comfirmation that I wan't missing something glaring me in the face.

WO312
01-09-2006, 09:55 AM
Assuming that pay-per-view movies were made recently, set up a Wishlist using Keyword 2005 & Movies. This will filter for movies made in 2005. Set one up for each year you are interested in.

The only problem is that if you set it up to auto-record you will get a zillion hits and you have to screen your To-Do list regularly. What I do is not set for auto-record, but once a week or so I do a manual search using my wishlist.