1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zero Hour, 666 Park Ave, and Do No Harm burning episodes starting in June

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by laria, Apr 27, 2013.

1. laria

laria Librocubicularist

Sep 7, 2000
  2. mattack

mattack New Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Thanks!!! May be useful for the season pass alerts forum too.
  3. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Now with more GB

Mar 13, 2003
    The last episode of 666 Park Avenue is titled "Lazarus, Part 1". Presumably, it was written as a cliffhanger; it is not clear if any cliffhanger element was rewritten when it was announced that the series was cancelled.
  4. andyw715

andyw715 Active Member

Jul 31, 2007
    I'm happy Zero Hour and 666 are burning off....I actually missed them...

Except...I had 4 episodes of Zero Hour (from june) on the TiVo and accidently watched the most recent, doh....i'll still watch the inbetween ones though...o well.
  5. mattack

mattack New Member

Apr 9, 2001
    !@$!@$ KNTV preempted the episode of Do No Harm because of the local plane crash.. It is in On Demand, but I don't want to watch it that way (unskippable commercials PLUS this is a show I'd watch on my iPad mini while walking on my treadmill). The very first ep of Do No Harm shows up in the Watch Comcast app.. but none after that..

...and their feedback link just bounces.. ARGH.

I have been watching 666 Park Avenue though.

and despite what I said about unskippable commercials, I did watch a few more eps of Zero Hour via On Demand (since it's HD and my recordings were SD -- I watch something ELSE during the commercial breaks while keeping track of it on PIP).

Funny thing is, all of these shows were better than a lot of stuff that got renewed.. They weren't the best of the season, but were at least decent.