1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xfinity On Demand on my Screen

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by Bighouse, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Bighouse

Bighouse 200 Club Member

Sep 3, 2004
    Guerneville, CA
    I just did a forced connection and restart. "Xfinity on Demand" is now on my Search list!
    My Software Version is listed as: 20.2.0a-01-2-758

It took a while to dl the info and update...and I did sign up for the Priority Spring Update, just not sure if this is the real update or not.

2. GriffithStrife

GriffithStrife Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Wow you're pretty far from San Francisco at least according to Google, Comcast is apparently making its way. Nice

3. Bighouse

Bighouse 200 Club Member

Sep 3, 2004
    Guerneville, CA
    Yup. I am about 70 to 90 miles away from SF.
    Is this software update the "spring update" or some intermediate update?

4. GriffithStrife

GriffithStrife Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Well its easy to check, just look at your Netflix app and YouTube are they the same as before or different. Also let us know your version info.

5. Bighouse

Bighouse 200 Club Member

Sep 3, 2004
    Guerneville, CA
    Here's the xfinity screen
    [​IMG]

And here's the YouTube screen. I don't use it really so I dont know if this looks any different from before.
    [​IMG]

I don't have a Netflix account anymore since their pricing and streaming/qwikster debacle and, since I feel they are now doomed to fail, won't renew my account.

My Software Version is listed as: 20.2.0a-01-2-758

6. GoEagles

GoEagles New Member

Dec 2, 2006
    That's the old interface for YouTube, so you don't have the new Spring Update yet.

7. Bighouse

Bighouse 200 Club Member

Sep 3, 2004
    Guerneville, CA
    I didn't really think this was the update, but I do think it's definitely the Xfinity On Demand rollout.