1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xfinity OD Audio Bug - Roamio Pro

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by filovirus, Aug 23, 2013.

1. filovirus

filovirus New Member

Aug 22, 2013
    Colorado
    Just accessed Xfinity OD and shortly after the SD menu displayed, my av receiver started playing static. Once I chose a program and started playing, the audio for the program started.

When I went back out to the XOD program list, the last live channel audio played until a new show was started.

I am using HDMI and an Onkyo 508 with the pro.

F.

2. innocentfreak

innocentfreak Active Member

Aug 25, 2001
    Florida
    Are you still seeing this? I experienced this also while setting my TiVo up and I don't own a receiver. Going to live TV or turning on the video window seems to be the only way to kill the static once it starts.

3. filovirus

filovirus New Member

Aug 22, 2013
    Colorado
    No, just the one time, but I've only watched a couple of hours of Strikeback since. Gotta work to pay for my sudden 1K expense on Roamio Pro/Lifetime :D

4. aaronwt

aaronwt UHD Addict

Jan 31, 2002
    Northern...
    I had this happen a few times with my Denon receiver from my Roamio Pro when I was having issues with my Cable card. But it has not occurred since I replaced the old cable card and had the new one activated and paired..