1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X-Factor

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DLL66, Oct 3, 2013.

1. DLL66

DLL66 New Member

Oct 20, 2002
    TN
    Anybody watching this? It seems there is something that is missing because the show seems to be not flowing well.

2. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member TCF Club

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    Ya, it's Chloe Kardashian (NOT!!!!)

They did away with the boot camp and are paring things down using the Four Chair Challenge instead. I'm OK with that, except for the incessant "you have to keep me because...." speeches. I would like to see one of the judges boot someone before just putting the first four in the chairs first, but I'm thinking we'll have to wait for Simon for that to happen. I'll see if the whole thing becomes tedious, having to go through all of them like that.

Plus there aren't the 'celebrity helpers' that they had in boot camp. I don't know if there is supposed to be any in the later stages.

3. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    I'm watching...but based on the traffic of this thread, apparently it's not watched by many!

I was surprised to see Khaya Cohen in the bottom battling for the last place in the top 10... She seems to have a great, unique voice... Where some are just great singers, Khaya seems to have an "X-Factor" about her...

4. jay_man2

jay_man2 jay_man-also

Sep 14, 2003
    Northern...
    I gave up and deleted the season pass a couple of weeks ago.