1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X Factor Season 3 - Top 4 Perform and the rest of the season

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by JLucPicard, Dec 12, 2013.

1. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member TCF Club

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    I just finished the Top 4 Performance show and have not checked out results yet, but I have to say...

What an AMAZING night of performances!!!

I have been enjoying this much more than the current season of The Voice, and I know there hasn't been any discussion, but between The Voice, American Idol and X Factor, I can't remember a night that I have been as wowed and come away feeling as thoroughly entertained as I am with this episode. Excellent all around!

I was a big fan of Rion Paige, and I'll seek out her album if she ever puts one out, but these four acts put on an excellent, very entertaining show.

Now on to the results show.

The one act I personally would prefer to see go home this week is Carlito, but I can't really say any of them deserve to go.

2. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member TCF Club

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    Oh well, only one act can win it. Restless Road going home was not a bad choice.

Hopefully the finale is just as good as this week's performance show.

3. realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    It was a surprisingly great performance show. The voting on this show can be a bit infuriating though. Maybe since it has a much smaller audience, the votes are closer. I'm not sure why, but it always seems a bit unpredictable and gives the feeling that anyone can win. Of course the 1st two winners weren't exactly successful.