1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB Tivo Stream

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Area' started by TheWGP, Jan 24, 2013.

1. TheWGP

TheWGP Hmmm...

Oct 26, 2007
    I've obtained a cheap Tivo Stream as a result of this post - patience is your friend.

2. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=499936

Otherwise I think the TiVo Stream is still too new to really be available on the used market for a significant discount. You might have to wait until TiVo comes out with a Premiere with Stream capabilities built in. Then there will likely be a few people getting rid of the standalone units.

Dan

3. magnus

magnus Tivo User

Nov 12, 2004
    Texas
    Best Buy is not honoring their coupon. So, no one is getting a Stream for $50 off from them.

4. TheWGP

TheWGP Hmmm...

Oct 26, 2007
    Yes, I tried to get one at Best Buy and they refused to take their coupon.

In all honesty, the Stream is grossly overpriced for what it is, but that's a discussion for another forum.

I know folks on this forum tend to buy things like this as gifts / otherwise end up with extras. People get one as a gift, maybe have lost their receipt, maybe lost all the materials, don't want to hassle with trying to sell on Ebay and pay them more than 10% of the final price in Ebay/Paypal fees - there are a lot of folks who might end up with one and want to sell it.

Edit: I got a cheap Stream as a result of this thread, so I am no longer looking for one.

5. sevenx7

sevenx7 New Member

Mar 8, 2013
    Since OP Found their stream, I'd just like to mention I'm looking for a cheap stream as well, Not an urgency but i would really like one.
    Let me know!

6. magnus

magnus Tivo User

Nov 12, 2004
    Texas
    Details? How did you get a good deal on it? What was the price?