1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wrong program recorded

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by mikekox, Aug 7, 2012.

1. mikekox

mikekox New Member

May 2, 2005
    I have set TiVo to record "Meet the Press" on Sunday at 11a but it doesn't record until 11p Sunday night; which if fine with me, I had something else sched for 11a that conflicted.

But what records at 11p is "Press:this". The info shows "Meet the Press" but the program that runs "Press:this".

Note the "first aired" date on the Info page :eek:

Attached Files:

2. lpwcomp

lpwcomp Active Member

May 6, 2002
    The TiVo only knows what it is told. If the guide data says that it is "Meet the Press", then that's what the TiVo thinks is on. Your argument is with Tribune or more likely, your local NBC affiliate. Having said that, that entire entry is generic. The OAD is the first time the series aired. I suspect that it was supposed to be a rerun of a "classic" episode of "Meet the Press". I also note that the channel is "KNSDDT2". It would be very unusual if the main NBC feed was on a subchannel. Finally, I don't think "Meet the Press" was on this week. NBC is busy covering a small gathering in London.
  3. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    Season Passes are not for and can not be set up to record at a specific time. They only find the program on the given channel. If you want to record MTP every sunday at 11am, set up a manual recording for that time and channel.
  4. mikekox

mikekox New Member

May 2, 2005
    Thanks. :up:

I deleted that passport and created another one. Maybe that will solve the problem.