1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WOOT.COM have Tivo Premier bundles on special.

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by dadrepus, Aug 21, 2013.

1. dadrepus

dadrepus New Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    TiVo TCD758250 Premiere XL4 DVR & TiVo Stream Bundle
    $249.99 Woot.com

TiVo TCD750500 Premiere 4 DVR & TiVo Stream Bundle
    $149.99 Woot.com

Both come with stream. WOW.
  2. jessehere

jessehere New Member

Apr 14, 2010
  3. jjd_87

jjd_87 Member

Jan 31, 2011
    The P4 isn't. Which makes me sad after seeing what I paid for both the P4 and Stream less than a year ago.
  4. jrtroo

jrtroo User

Feb 4, 2008
    Who has had any issues with a refurb? I get them all the time, they often have MORE QC checks than something just off the new line...
  5. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    Not me. I buy refurbs whenever it's an option. Right off the top of my head, I can think of 8 electronics items currently in use in my house that are refurbs, including my Premiere, and there are likely more that I've just forgotten are refurb'd.
  6. janry

janry New Member

Jan 2, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    I buy quite a few refubs on Woot such as the computer I'm typing on now. About the only things I won't buy refurb are large TVs and items used in food preparation.
  7. atmuscarella

atmuscarella Active Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Rochester NY
    There might be some merit in getting the XL4 at this price. But I would think paying $199 to get the new Roamio 4 tuner DVR and a Stream is a better deal than paying $149 for a Premiere 4 & a Stream.
  8. Soapm

Soapm New Member

May 9, 2007
    So close,...

And underwear... Never buy used underwear...

I've seen new devices break and old last forever. Refurb means "it was working when we put it in the box". Most new items don't have that assurance...
  9. janry

janry New Member

Jan 2, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Funny! I actually listed refurbed underwear in my post but deleted it before submitting because I've never seen refurbed underwear on Woot.