1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wishlist Saved Searches Missing

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by rakes5, Aug 28, 2013.

1. rakes5

rakes5 New Member

Sep 22, 2003
    naperville, IL
    Does anyone know how to find a list of your Wishlists?

There used to a menu item under "Find TV, Movies & Videos" for "Wishlist Saved Searches". Now it just says "Wishlist Searches"

This only allows you to create a new wishlist, and the only ones place you can see wishlists are those in your Season Passes, which you can see only in the Season Pass Manager.

Not all of my wishlists were setup to be in my season passes.

I tried both the SD and HD menus, and couldn't find a way to fine my wishlists.

Any suggestions???

2. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    "wishlist searches" list every one of the saved wishlists. only those set to auto-record will be listed in your sp manager.

3. astrohip

astrohip Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston &...
    To see all of your Wishlists, press the TiVo button, then "3". Up they come. Bingo:up:

Bonus answer: While you are on the list of all Wishlists, press the ->| button that normally takes you to the end or beginning of a recorded show (or the buffer). It takes you to the start or end of all your WLs.

Get back to us if you have any more WL questions. Happy to help!

4. Loofah

Loofah New Member

Dec 4, 2006
    When I go into the wishlist menu. It tells me that I can create a new wishlist, but my old saved ones are gone. If I create a new one it is not saved. This has been going on for a couple of weeks. I have done both a hard and soft reset. Anyone else having this problem/have a solution?

5. BlackBetty

BlackBetty I

Nov 5, 2004
    Loofah I'm having the same exact issue.

6. rjrustia

rjrustia New Member

Sep 3, 2005
    Me too. Just disappeared one day. BTW, TiVo 3 brings up the same "to create a wishlist" screen. All saved wishlists are hidden. Very annoying :(

7. BlackBetty

BlackBetty I

Nov 5, 2004
    There is a new wish list HD screen with the recent 23.7 software update. I'll play around with it tonight and see if it fixed the issue we are having.

8. BlackBetty

BlackBetty I

Nov 5, 2004
    New update has fixed this issue for me. All my old wishlists are now showing up.

9. rjrustia

rjrustia New Member

Sep 3, 2005
    Still waiting for update love:(.