1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wishlist for NFL Playoffs this weekend

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by powrcow, Jan 6, 2017.

1. powrcow

powrcow New Member

Sep 27, 2010
    Since there's no good way to get NFL games through a OnePass, I think this should apply in here.

Tivo guide data (Cox, Tucson) has correct information for this weekend's NFL playoff games on Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately the Wishlist hasn't scheduled the recordings so they don't appear in the To Do list. It may be that the guide data just updated and the Wishlist is taking its time. But if that is the case, someone may miss some games due to a delayed guide update or Wishlist tasking.

Program title for all games is "NFL Football". Categories are Football, Sport, Playoff Sports. First aired is 1/7/17.

2. thenightfly42

thenightfly42 SeƱor Senior, Jr.

Mar 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    Comcast lists the program title as "NFL Playoff" (note not plural). I tried to modify my old Playoff wishilst to do the recordings, but I had to change from "New" to "New and repeats" for it to record some of them. But even that isn't finding all the games. I hope someone else has a solution.

3. powrcow

powrcow New Member

Sep 27, 2010
    For me, TV Guide shows the program as NFL Playoff, but TiVo Rovi guide shows NFL Football.

4. powrcow

powrcow New Member

Sep 27, 2010
    As of now, the guide shows the games as NFL Playoff and a wishlist with "NFL Playoff" for new and repeats is working for this weekend.