1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wireless TiVo Series 3's cannot see my hardwired TiVo Premiere XL

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by RWSkemer, Nov 29, 2012.

1. RWSkemer

RWSkemer Guest

Aug 3, 2010
    Everything on my home network was working perfectly. Two days ago, I upgraded the Fios router from wireless G to wireless N). When I had the older wireless G router, I used a Dlink, with wireless N, too run my wireless network.
    Now, I'm only using the wireless N Fios router. Everything works fine with each device in my home, except my two wireless TiVo Series 3's cannot seem to find my hardwired TiVo Premiere XL. I can see the two wireless Series 3's from the hardwired Premiere XL. Is there some setting on my router I should change? I've rebooted all the machines and nothing seems to help. Any suggestions?
    I guess I could go back to using the DLink, but this shouldn't be an issue. I'd prefer to use just one router anyway.
    Thanks in advance!

2. RWSkemer

RWSkemer Guest

Aug 3, 2010
    Just did some more research and found that on the newest revision routers from Fios, the ones that now support wireless N, by disabling "IGMP Proxy," one is able to break the wired/wireless boundary. It worked! Thank you for your help!