1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just a note that the site indexes are still building. Until they are done, anything that uses search will be affected such as normal search, post history, etc. It works from the oldest post first and is building forward in time. We could have waited for it all to be done, but hey, who uses search anyway? :)
    Dismiss Notice

Willing to trade Series 2 Tivo w/ lifetime for a Roamio "Advisory Panel" promo code!

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by True Colors, Jan 26, 2014.

1. True Colors

True Colors New Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Okay...... time to get down to bidness :cool:

I know that some of you guys are sitting on promo codes for the "Advisory Panel" discounts on the new roamios. I am prepared to make you an offer.

My wife has her own boutique cookie business. I will send you 2 dozen Tivo cookies(with no shipping charge) in exchange for a valid discount code(see attached photo below).

Or..... I also have some series 2 tivos with lifetime subs on them that I am looking to move. You pay the shipping(approximately $30, depending on where you live) and I will give you the Series 2 at no charge in exchange for your coupon.

Any takers? :)

2. davezatz

davezatz Funkadelic

Apr 18, 2002
    It's a TiVo mermaid!
  3. HoOn

HoOn New Member

Dec 13, 2009
    I think Tivo should give a Roamio to you and your wife, just for those cookies! ;)

Good luck!
  4. HarperVision

HarperVision TiVo's Italian Cuz!

May 14, 2007
    ........or at least a code!
  5. celtic pride

celtic pride New Member

Nov 8, 2005
    yeah maybe you should send tivo an email withe the offer of tivo cookies and they will send you the code!
  6. mattack

mattack New Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Umm, that's not a very good trade!