1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitney: Season Two Thread *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by JLucPicard, Nov 17, 2012.

1. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member TCF Club

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    I usually stay neutral in the "Season Long" vs "Episode" Thread discussions, but is there any objection to at least starting a new season thread when it's a new season?

:)

2. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member TCF Club

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    There's nothing fantastic about this show, but for me it's one of those that if I kill 20 minutes watching it, I was still entertained.

With, for instance, HIMYM, which I am trying to stick with to the end just because I've invested so much time in it now, I usually come away thinking, "that was a waste of another 20 minutes - why do I keep watching?".

3. astrohip

astrohip Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston &...
    I thought it was ok. I'm trying not to judge the 2nd season based on the premiere. It did come across flat at times, but I like it enough to give it a few more.

None at all. Most sitcoms are a natural for a season thread. It takes a MF or BBT to justify eps threads.

4. DLiquid

DLiquid Progressive User

Sep 17, 2001
    The premiere was uneven, like much of last season. The first part of the episode had no laughs, then that scene with Alex getting an erection was hilarious. This show has the potential to be a very good sitcom, they just need to figure out how to make it more consistently funny.