1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's Fox's problem with Hotel Hell

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by That Don Guy, May 2, 2012.

1. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Now with more GB

Mar 13, 2003
    Benicia, CA
    After announcing, and then postponing, a spring premiere, Fox just changed its early Summer schedule and replaced Hotel Hell with a second hour each week of Masterchef - which, along with Hell's Kitchen, move their season premieres from May 29 (which will now have four New Girl repeats) to June 4.

Why do I have a feeling Hotel Hell's problems are being caused by somebody threatening a lawsuit?

2. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Hmmm...you are probably right. Something has to be up because you know these types of shows are always taped way ahead of time.

Am I to understand that BOTH Masterchef and Hell's Kitchen are going to run their new seasons simultaneously? Me no likey. :(

3. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    Never heard of this show. What is it supposed to be about?

4. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    I believe it's supposed to be something like Kitchen Nightmares, only with hotels.

5. allan

allan Just someone TCF Club

Oct 13, 2002
    BIHH, Fox?

;)

6. pmyers

pmyers Active Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    that's a pretty good description. Also with Ramsay

7. LoadStar

LoadStar LOAD"*",8,1

Jul 24, 2001
    Milwaukee, WI
    Could be... it also could be simply that the produced episodes just didn't end up nearly as good as they expected them to.

8. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Now with more GB

Mar 13, 2003
    Benicia, CA
    Fox did this last year as well, although HK didn't start until a month after Masterchef did.