1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Wishlist auto-record problem....

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by lapdog12, Jan 26, 2014.

1. lapdog12

lapdog12 Member

Dec 14, 2013
    I set up a wish list to auto-record my favorite hockey team. It actually starts recording and I can watch while it's recording the game in "my shows", but once it's done it disappears, not to be found anywhere.

I go to history and see why it didn't record (even though it started recording) and it's says it's a duplicate of something that's been done within the last 28 days and that I have to set up to record "everything". Now it records the game that gets replayed around 3 times after the game has been played.

Other than just having it recording "everything", i have the tuners and i have the space, is there a where to work around this that it only records the "live" game? I think I may have to have it not "auto-record" and manually set up each recording. That kinda sucks because I may miss a game because I forgot to record it.

I can't imagine I'm the only one with this problem so I'm sure somebody has a suggestion.

Thanks!