1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Roamio Pro problem

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by mjbok, Sep 18, 2013.

1. mjbok

mjbok New Member

Jan 24, 2007
    I got a Roamio Pro and started the awful process of manually transferring all of my shows from my Tivo HD to the new box.

There is one recording that had an issue. Whenever I tried to transfer that program the Roamio would reboot. Rebooting would clear the list of tee'd up programs to transfer, but everytime I got to one program it would cause the unit to reboot.

My worry is this is a brand new box. I haven't seen any issues with it other than this one, but I don't want to keep a box that is potentially faulty. What could cause this problem?

//It is ridiculous that there isn't a way to transfer all recordings automatically.

2. uw69

uw69 Member

Jan 25, 2001
    Washington
    I know KMTTG will transfer season passes, it might do programs as well, it does just about everything else. Worth a try.

3. thenightfly42

thenightfly42 SeƱor Senior, Jr.

Mar 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    I had three movies (not copy-flagged) that would give an error message when I tried to transfer them from HD to Roamio. However, I was able to transfer them to my computer using KMTTG, and send them to the Roamio with pyTiVoX, and they seem to be fine.

Not nearly as convenient, but it did work.