1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Web Video HotList Frozen on Roamio

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by FishTail74, Jan 31, 2014.

1. FishTail74

FishTail74 New Member

Aug 24, 2008
    PLEASE HELP! "Web Video HotList Frozen on Roamio" title says it all. I can get to the app interface, it looks modern and pretty, but once in there none of the RF remote buttons do a single thing, except for the TiVo button which kicks me right out of the app. (IR reception is obstructed)

BACKGROUND INFO: This is a 2 week old (lowest end) Roamio with OTA only, using both Ethernet and WiFi. I have Lifetime service, new remote batteries, and a 3TB WD AVGP single HDD inside. All other TiVo functions and screens seem to work fine. I can even use the normal FIND (or my PC's web browser via TiVo.com) to download web content to Roamio, but the primary "Web Video HotList" app seems to not respond to any controls.

2. CopRock

CopRock New Member

Jul 13, 2014
    "This App was retired as of June 15, 2016, for current Apps see: Video on Demand: Essentials"

Where will I go for a supply of skanky horror movies from the 60's to today
    Whaaaa! lol :confused::confused::confused:

Too bad apps are so badly handled and nowhere as easy to get, or variety as say Roku or Apple TV...
    The whole HBOgo but no HBOnow is a primary example of crapness of apps on Tivo :(:(:(