1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weather App

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by haplo888, Aug 2, 2012.

1. haplo888

haplo888 New Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Can somebody point me to a weather app that's still working? The ones I've found seem to be gone.

2. chimerax

chimerax New Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Try Galleon. They have a weather app. But you need to run it on a PC. Apps.tv is not working. I don’t know what happened. Because of this I think everyone’s weather app is not working.

3. celtic pride

celtic pride Member

Nov 8, 2005
    I noticed on tivo central that you can add an app ,how does that work?,in other words how do you add an app to the tivo? has anyone here added any apps?:eek:

4. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
    The Galleon weather app stopped working last November when weather.com killed their free XML interface.

There used to be a bunch of hosted stuff at apps.tv that you could add to your TiVo, but that was shut down some time ago. Right now, the only function of that menu item on your TiVo would be if you're running apps locally on your network like Galleon, VidMGR, jukebox, etc.

5. chimerax

chimerax New Member

Jul 25, 2012
    :eek::confused:
    I never used weather app in my TiVo. I have only heard Galleon has a weather app.:eek: