1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VZN Lineup change pushed... channels haven't moved yet

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by sinanju, Aug 4, 2014.

1. sinanju

sinanju Active Member

Jan 3, 2005
    My TiVo just got the lineup change pushed to it here in VHO6 -- Burlington, MA -- but the channels haven't moved yet.

Actually, what it received was a deletion for FEAR on 197 and the addtion of all of the new channel positions for the channels that are part of the change. Perhaps when they actually move a bunch of deletions will follow? I've never actually paid attention to one of these in progress before. Whatever the case, it might affect my Wednesday recording of Wilfred, since FXX is part of the move.

2. wmcbrine

wmcbrine Ziphead

Aug 2, 2003
    I've seen FEAR deleted, nothing else yet.

3. sinanju

sinanju Active Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Ok... so it appears that the channels have moved today, but there has been no follow-up delete of the old channel positions. Season passes are still pointing to the old channel numbers and the guide shows two channel numbers for each of the stations that have been moved.

4. sinanju

sinanju Active Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Deletes showed up in plenty of time for Wilfred. SPs adjust. All is right with the world.

5. thalador

thalador Member

Oct 25, 2007
    I had 2 changes in the last 3 days, major ones. Luckily it didn't affect any if the stations I watch