1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video

Discussion in 'VirginMedia TV with TiVo - UK' started by VirginMediaPhil, Feb 6, 2011.

1. VirginMediaPhil

VirginMediaPhil New Member

Nov 27, 2009
    UK
    Hi,

Just wondering if anybody has uploaded a video of the new Virgin Tivo box interface anywhere at all? Would like to see it in action in video form after only having still images to look at for the past few months.

Thanks

2. big_dirk

big_dirk uktivo.blogspot.com

Feb 17, 2006
  3. OzSat

OzSat Very Nice Moderator

Feb 15, 2001
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Not like that - like this:

4. VirginMediaPhil

VirginMediaPhil New Member

Nov 27, 2009
    UK
    Ah, thanks for that! Cheers! :D :cool: Slightly baffled by the way 'Apps & Games' has a sub-menu of just 'Apps & Games', why not just make it a direct link? Anyhoo, it has just made me more excited at the prospect of getting this, if only to get rid of the ghastly EPG I've had to put up with for 9 years this Autumn!

Edit: Also, why does the Discovery bar have seemingly made-up logos for Jeremy Kyle and Teletubbies? Why not use the real ones? How strange.

5. big_dirk

big_dirk uktivo.blogspot.com

Feb 17, 2006
    yes I wondered that too, to me, it has a feel of not being quite finished.

I didn't know they weren't the real logos for the shows on the top bar, bit odd if they're not I'd agree?! Presumably they just got a select few designs made for some popular programs.

One disappointment to me is the speed of the navigation, it doesn't give a great feeling of speed this box i'm afraid