1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Video on Demand": Can't See Hulu+ and NetFlix Doesn't Work

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by moose53, Sep 28, 2012.

1. moose53

moose53 New Member

Aug 30, 2011
    "Video on Demand": Can't See Hulu+ and Netflix Doesn't Work.

I have a very-very old single-def TV and a Tivo Premier. All of this stuff worked beautifully together last night.

This morning I was watching Hulu+ through PlayOn and didn't notice any problems until I tried to access the Tivo/Netflix interface about a half hour ago.

I can watch both Hulu+ and Netflix through PlayOn. But cannot see Hulu+ option at all through Tivo "Video On Demand". I get an error when trying to watch Netflix through Tivo "Video on Demand": "An unexpected error has occurred, either the Netflix service is unavailable, or there was a network error. Please try accessing Netflix again. If you are still having trouble, go to www.tivo.com/support for help.".

Has something changed relative to Tivo "Video on Demand" since last night??

Thanks.

Barb

2. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    Have you tried to reboot the Tivo?

3. hasservision

hasservision TiVo Tinkerer

Jul 16, 2007
    Pacifica, CA
    Yeah, the same thing happened to me... there was a thread started yesterday by someone having the same issue, although they seemed to be happy about it.
    I haven't tried rebooting mine yet.
    But if you want Hulu, it's still hiding in the music, photos and game menu.

4. moose53

moose53 New Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Thanks, everybody.

Apparently, they were doing something at the mother ship (again, without telling us).

I rebooted the computer, rebooted the routers, rebooted the tivo. No joy.

Finally, a couple of hours later, it just came back ... evidence of mother ship involvement.

Barb

5. apa

apa New Member

Oct 4, 2012
    We have the same issue. Can't see anything in the footer area in the hulu screen. We rebooted and got a V301 error in the hulu app, which went away after a couple of minutes and we were again left with the limited hulu app.

6. saidur001

saidur001 New Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Thanks for your great post

7. spaldingclan

spaldingclan Member

Aug 22, 2012
    I get the V301 every once in a awhile