1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Veep S1E7 "Full Disclosure" OAD 6/3/12

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by tiams, Jun 5, 2012.

1. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    Well that was a total cop-out! I was looking forward to all the hilarious complications and implications of a pregnant, single Veep! And for her to be so flippant about the miscarriage was awful!

2. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    I also was somewhat surprised at how callously they dealt with the miscarriage but I'm also 1,000,000,000% happier that they stopped the pregnant, single Veep storyline. I was not looking forward to that at all. I don't even know why they started down that path.

I love all the names they call Jonah when he walks into the room. "Skyscraper of sh*t" killed me. This show makes me laugh more than any other comedy. I wish it were an hour.

3. tivoboyjr

tivoboyjr Unregistered User

Apr 28, 2003
    I've been watching this show. It's a little uneven, but funny. I love the concept. I'd agree that there seemed to be no point in the pregnancy/miscarriage storyline, and I'd also agree that it's for the best that that storyline went away.

4. pudding7

pudding7 New Member

May 13, 2002
    Los Angeles
    The best part of this show is how they all hate each other.

5. Regina

Regina I've got Jewbs!

Mar 29, 2003
    Indiana
    What is DC?

D*ck Cake! :D:p

6. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Yeah, weird, but I LOVE how they got Jonah. At first I wanted that guy to just go away. Now I love the character particularly because of the way everybody else can't stand him and gets in digs every time he comes into the room.

7. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    Jonah is just a man-boy living in a house with a bunch of other man-boys!

8. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    The Veep's body slave cracks me up too. It was funny how she made him break up with her boyfriend.

9. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Is it me, or in this episode did she just get a whole lot nastier and also a whole lot more plausible as somebody who could achieve high political office?