1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Veep S1E6 Baseball OAD 5/27/12

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by tiams, May 28, 2012.

1. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    Loved Gary thinking he is going to be carrying the baby around in a sling while he follows the Veep around.

When he whispers in her ear at the elementary school, it was reminiscent of George Bush being told of the attacks on 9/11.

Up until now there hasn't been any real issue with the fact that Selina is a woman but now this is the biggest!
  2. Anubys

Anubys KMT Soccer Playa

Jul 16, 2004
    is this show getting any buzz? I think it is an awesome show...the repugnant/pregnant snafu was perfectly done.

Shaking hands with the reporter and telling him how happy she is to be shaking his hands at this very moment was fantastic as well!
  3. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    I haven't heard anything about it. I enjoy it though. I really hope Selina is pregnant.
  4. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    Yes! And then wiping her hand on the photographer!
  5. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    I thought repugnant/pregnant was silly. Who would get those two words confused?

I am NOT looking forward to Selina being pregnant. But maybe that's just me.
  6. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    I think if you have "pregnancy" on your mind and you are trying to keep it quiet and someone says to you that the story is out, your mind could easily hear "pregnant" for "repugnant".
  7. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    Also, I think he was eating something while talking on the phone, so his mouth was full as he said 'repugnant', if I recall correctly.

The cup of pee had me rofl.
  8. smak

smak TV MA SLV

Feb 11, 2000
    It got renewed very quickly, so it seems that the buzz is good enough.