1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Updated iOS app brings back log in problem

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by Bierboy, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Quad Sillies
    Well....TiVo in its infinite wisdom upgraded their iOS app (v. 3.2.2) today to address "stability" issues, and it's brought back the log in problems we had afew months ago. Nice job TiVo...

2. bayern_fan

bayern_fan New Member

Aug 11, 2013
    Sorry to hear that you're having issues.

So far though, I haven't experienced any login issues and noticed that navigating through the app appears to be quicker.

3. moyekj

moyekj Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mission...
    I didn't have log in issue either and this update fixed OOH downloads such that they no longer pause every 5 minutes requiring you to manually resume them - a problem that existed with prior release.

4. Bierboy

Jun 12, 2004
    Quad Sillies
    It did finally clear up after about a dozen attempts to log in. I didn't notice it being any quicker, tho...

5. mattack

mattack Active Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    I presume you mean log in to Tivo problems? Though I was having the problem last night of being able to stream/download maybe one thing.. then any future attempts wouldn't do anything. Rebooting the Tivo Stream seemed to fix it for one more attempt..

This was a problem at least one other person had described earlier that I hadn't seen.

Even trying the 'test streaming' option would show 5 4 3 2 1 5 4 3 2 1 etc forever..
    I will play with it some more, maybe this weekend (though trying to use it in the meantime too).

6. Bierboy

Jun 12, 2004
    Quad Sillies
    Yes.