1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under the Dome S02E06 - "In the Dark" 08-04-14 - Spoilers -

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by nickels, Aug 5, 2014.

1. nickels

nickels opinionated dope

Jan 11, 2010
    Warrington, PA
    Where to begin discussing a show filled with so much garbage it is hard to pick a spot? Let's put up a windmill in a wind storm, no problem. Let's drop an egg in the lake just to go fish it back out. Sure, why not? Let's have a cave-in in the underground tunnels because that plot device has not been used to death. The dome is clogging up, everyone panic! They are stuck in there with trees and the dome is pretty big, while I'm no scientist school teacher I'd guess they have plenty of oxygen to last for a while. This is also the second time that a full scale problem was solved super quick - just sprinkle some water in the wind and it will stop, hey the blood rain went away with a small layer of foam in the lake! OK. There are so many more things wrong with this episode this doesn't even scratch the surface.

2. Big Deficit

Big Deficit Happy now?

Jul 7, 2003
    Under the >>>>Dumb<<<<

3. Ment

Ment Active Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    I"m betting we haven't seen the last of Sam after his journey over the edge.

4. JYoung

JYoung Series 3

Jan 16, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Here's a tip for Barbie, don't walk into a bottomless pit.

5. midas

midas I heard that

Jun 1, 2000
    Montgomery,...
    How come Barbie mentioned that the tunnel went past the edge of the dome and then no more mention of that. Sounds like the whole problem is solved.

6. Jim_TV

Jim_TV Member

Mar 4, 2006
    Just because Barbie thinks that the tunnel goes past the edge of the dome doesn't mean he is correct. As far as they have shown us, the tunnel seems to lead to a seemingly bottomless cliff.

7. midas

midas I heard that

Jun 1, 2000
    Montgomery,...
    Are you questioning the mighty and powerful OZ, I mean Barbie?

8. getreal

getreal postcrastinator

Sep 29, 2003
    Earth
    Sam should appear again on the outside of the dome.

Poor Dean Norris ... he may now be better known for playing Big Jim than Hank Schrader. :(