1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two TiVo HD units with upgrades

Discussion in 'eBay Auction Central' started by jaredmwright, Jun 12, 2012.

1. jaredmwright

jaredmwright Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Bay Area
    I am selling both of my TiVo HD units as I recently purchased a TiVo Elite and am going all in on the newer devices.

-TiVo HD TCD652160 LIFETIME with upgraded hard drive (1TB), original cables and TiVo remote in very good condition with the silver outline around it (From my OLED Series3 (Not sure of the model), and OMIKRON programmed chip and socket (not installed, in anti-static bag. Never got around to it) Very hard to come by this and allows customizing your device to suit your needs.
    Asking $400 with free shipping in continental US, if local pickup I wil take $380.

Payment via PayPal as a gift to avoid surcharges, I am figuring $20 for shipping, if it is less I will reduce the cost accordingly.

ZIP Code: 94561

Any questions, let me know.

Located in CA, Bay Area and can meet within a reasonable distance nearby.

2. MeInDallas

MeInDallas Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Dallas, Texas
    Do these have lifetime subscriptions on them?

3. jaredmwright

jaredmwright Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Bay Area
    Yes, they both have LIFETIME on them. I updated my post to reflect that information, thanks for pointing out it was missing.

4. jaredmwright

jaredmwright Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Bay Area
    Going to be posting up on eBay if they don't sell soon here or on Craigslist. Last chance for these two.

5. abap21

abap21 New Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Hello, I sent a reply to your craigslist posting (don't have enough posts to PM you). Please let me know if interested. Thank you.