Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DianaMo, Oct 1, 2004.
Looks like youtube found it inappropriate. Go figure!
Ernie Banks passed on last night.
My Tivo is having a challenging time finding the Chicago Cubs telecasts for me.
For some reason, it is even regarding White Sox games too.
Here are the channels games air on this year in our tv market:
Local station guide:
* COZI = A subchannel operated by Decatur-based WAND-TV. Scheduled to show 19 games. Available on Comcast cable channel 436 or over the air on channel 17.2.
* CSN = Comcast Sports Net Chicago. Scheduled to show 70 games. Available on Comcast cable channels 64 or 922 (HD)
* CSN+ = Comcast Sports Net Chicago Plus. Scheduled to show 10 games. Available on Comcast cable channels 102 or 285 (HD)
* ESPN = May televise select Sunday night Cubs game during the season. Available on Comcast cable channels 27 or 923 (HD)
* ESPN2 = Scheduled to televise Opening Night (April 5) and possibly others. Available on Comcast cable channels 28 or 924 (HD).
* WAND = The Decatur-based NBC affiliate. Scheduled to show three games. Available on Comcast cable channels 10 or 906 (HD) or over the air on channel 17.
* WBUI = The Decatur-based CW affiliate. Scheduled to show 14 games. Available on Comcast cable channels 6 or 914 (HD) or over the air on channel 23.
* WCIX = A Springfield-based subchannel operated by Champaign-based WCIA. Scheduled to show 24 games. Available on Comcast cable channel 19 or 918 or over the air on channel 49.
* WRSP = The Springfield-based Fox affiliate. Scheduled to show five games on select Saturdays. Available on Comcast cable channel 7 or 910 (HD) or over the air on channel 55.
View schedule here: http://extras.sj-r.com/static-pages/cubs-tv-schedule
Chicago Cubs tv October 5, 2015
See attached pics for more.
The We are Good program was made up of the Hunt for October videos.
FS1 Curious Case of the Chicago Cubs
Can't seem to find anything about this program on their website yet.
On CSN Chicago
I'm trying to get my Tivo set for the Cubs/Cardinals games.
Trying to figure out how to pad the recording times.
What happens if one of the games overlaps into the next gametime?
Can I watch the baseball playoff games via Tivo to go on a tablet?
Seems like a good a place as any to ask this.
My sister is in a long term medical facility.
They feed the whole facility DirectTv.
When I visit her during the day, I show her that she can get TBS, the station that is showing the playoffs.
But, my sister is telling me she can not get that station at night.
Is this a black-out of some sort, most likely because this facility is on a lower tier subscription?
Shouldn't be any blackout. Any tier with TBS should get it.
Games 3, 4 & 5 at Wrigley all start (first pitch) at 7:07 p.m. CDT...
Also, it should be noted that TeeVee coverage begins about 37 minutes before the first pitch.
Add an hour for Central, as it shows for me in Mountain time...
I gotta tell you, seeing those October schedules with the Chicago Cubs is very very surreal to me.
I've got nothing to add about the schedules, mind you. I am just happily dumbfounded at my favorite team's success this year. I just hope we hear Steve Goodman's song, "Go Cubs Go" at Wrigley Field about a half dozen more times this year.
I absolutely HATE that song. It makes no sense whatsover before a game. And, in general, it's just stupid...
A few years back, after a grueling regular season victory, fans at Wrigley Field heard that song as part of the music mix over the park speakers, as the crowd started to leave. Many fans stopped filing out, and simply started singing along.
Cubs management saw how revved up the fans got, and thus began the practice of playing that tune after every home game win. It is now a tradition, and it is impressive. So much of the crowd stays, singing along. Thousands and thousands of elated fans singing with gusto, sharing the glow of a Cubs' win.
Wrigley may be a small ball park, but they know how to develop traditions that make each and every fan feel part of something special... even in all the lean years.
It's a perfect song for the fans to sing, it's an easy sing-a-long. I like it.