1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV and Movies NOW - Find streaming TV smovies on Amazon and Netflix

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by severe, May 12, 2012.

1. severe

severe New Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Hey friends,

Wow. Any way to edit the thread title? Hit return too quick.

At any rate, I ran a quick search here and found no information on a website I've started using for finding streaming TV shows and movies on Amazon and Netflix.

There's plenty of search options, including HD and 5.1 content, which falls right in line with our recent TiVo update.

No affiliation, by the way. Just discovered when searching for Netflix 1080p content.

TV and Movies NOW Beta

2. seattlewendell

seattlewendell New Member

Jan 11, 2006
    you need a "both" option for the services. I want to search both Amazon and Netflix at the same time. I also want to search Hulu/Huluplus at the same time.

3. severe

severe New Member

Dec 11, 2009
    I've noticed in most cases it gives results for both, regardless of what you choose.

Maybe contact the maker about adding Hulu services, because what he's offering here is a service for Amazon and Netflix.

4. marqattacks

marqattacks New Member

Jan 9, 2012
    I use an app called Fanhattan on iPad. It shows me all shows on Netflix, Hulu Plus etc.

5. severe

severe New Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Thanks! Fanhattan looks like it could be something I'd be very interested in, if it could eventually integrate with my television. It's certainly something of its own, though it shares some interesting similarities with TiVo's search function.

Most interesting is someone on its list of Board Members:

EDIT: Correct me if I'm wrong, but Fanhattan looks like it could be the perfect companion for a jailbroken Apple TV and an iPad or iPhone. (as Hulu is only available if the Apple TV is jailbroken)

Seems one could just use this app to search, then AirPlay to their TV?

6. jilter

jilter Happy to be here.

Oct 4, 2002
    /bump
    I am of the opinion that almost any movie(available) should be available for viewing in our homes at this point (for a price of course).
    Problem is, there is no universal search that I know of.
    Any solution to this currently?]