1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

True Blood "Don't You Feel Me?" 7/21/2013

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by wmcbrine, Jul 22, 2013.

1. wmcbrine

wmcbrine Ziphead

Aug 2, 2003
    OK, I realize that this is a fantasy universe, but even here, the Second Law of Thermodynamics has to apply. So Warlow's plan of just endlessly recycling blood between himself and Sookie is never going to work -- with each cycle, they're going to lose a little energy, because they need to use some just to live. (Un-live?) Ultimately they'll have to feed on someone else.

Strange that Billith didn't already know that Jessica was gone / in trouble -- he had no trouble sensing Sookie's distress.

2. Gunnyman

Gunnyman Just a boring dude

Jul 10, 2003
    !Texas
    Am I suppose to care about the Sam/Alcide storyline? I just can't seem to.

3. mdougie

mdougie New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Wow Terry's death was sudden.

Alcede and Sam is worthless as a story I agree.

4. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    same thoughts here, i sped through the scenes after a few of moments. most of the tawdry werewolf "chip on the shoulder" storyline has been mundane.

the predictable sookie & ben intimacy finally happened - what took so long? :eek:

5. Gerryex

Gerryex Member

Apr 24, 2004
    Land O...
    How all of a sudden does Sookie have enough faerie power to go into the faerie world? I don't remember exactly how she got there the last time but I do not think she was able to do it on her own. Also, the last time she was there for only a little while yet when she came back to the real world 2 or 3 years had passed. Is that going to happen again this time?

Gerry

P. S. Didn't Sookie say her faerie powers were getting weaker?

6. mdougie

mdougie New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Yes Sookie was supposedly running out of Fairy power and this was not congruent.

7. Gunnyman

Gunnyman Just a boring dude

Jul 10, 2003
    !Texas
    She needed Warlow and his power to get there I think.

8. mdougie

mdougie New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    True she did have to have him give her his hand.

9. zordude

zordude WDW Fan TCF Club

Sep 23, 2003
    Malden, MA
    Based on the end of the episode, she appears to be re-charging them through the crotch.

10. mdougie

mdougie New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Yeah when I saw that I could hear Pam's comment about her magic vagina in the back of my mind.

11. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    I don't think that was meant to be a solution so much as foreplay. :)

12. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    Poor Terry. RIP. :(

13. Rickvz

Rickvz TiVoholic

Sep 5, 2000
    Greenville,...
    That one I saw coming as soon as they had him glamored into forgetting the past. As soon as he picked up the garbage to take out I knew he would be shot since he had put the deal in place with his ex-Marine buddy last week.

The sudden one for me was Billith ripping the head off the Governor.

14. robojerk

robojerk Active Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Laguna Hills CA
    Sookie is a danger whore...

15. Test

Test Active Member

Dec 8, 2004
    I saw it coming too, but I still don't get it. Is that it? What was the point? Why didn't they just end him last season with the demon? That was HIS drama/story. This season he had nothing going on. Unless he is coming back as a zombie and his story isn't over yet. I just don't see the point.

16. nirisahn

nirisahn Active Member TCF Club

Nov 19, 2005
    Denver area
    Me either, unless it's just to reduce cast size. But if that's what they're after, the whole Sam/Alcide storyline could just go away. It's really not adding anything to the show. Terry's character, struggles, and the way he manages to keep a lid on Arlene's craziness and nastiness is much more interesting to watch.

17. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    Heck, they could drop Sookie from the show and I wouldn't mind that much. I knew she was going to end up knocking boots with Warlow as soon as he showed up young and good looking.

18. mdougie

mdougie New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I agree Terry is the wrong character to kill of it is just about cast size. He is much more interesting than Sam or Alcede.

I agree I wouldn't really care if they killed off magic vagina danger whore either.

Eric, Pam are what make the show. Even Tara is far better with Pam and Jessica than snaggletooth.

19. john4200

john4200 Active Member

Oct 31, 2009
    I believe it is called a super-snatch. Or a fairy vagina. ;)

20. AeneaGames

AeneaGames Member

May 2, 2009
    Since it's (very loosely these days) based on the Sookie Stackhouse book series I don't see that ever happening.